+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ap apne orders ke darmeyan relax hona chahte hain ya kahi jana chahte hain to ap apne orders pe stop loss and take profit laga ke relax kar sakte hain is se ap ka order dono taraf automatic close ho jaye ga or ap ko market pe lagatar nazar nahi rakhni parti hai. While my trades are in action, the best thing i do is to stay clear from the chart, we can't be comfortable to trade in the market if we continue to watch the chart always, that's why we need to make sure that if our trade is in action we forget about the trade and do something else.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han bhai Forex market ko continues monitor karna koi productive approach nahi hai. Agar yahan aap ko take profit aur stop loss jaisy feature mil rahay hain tou in ka use karnay sy apnay benefit increase karo aur chill hi kar trading karo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May trade lagany keh bad take profit ka use krta ho oskw ilawa me tradd lagany keh bad others kam par busy hojata ho jaisa keh games khelna ya social websites par busy ho jana our kuxh dair bad mw Account check karleta ho is se mujhy apni trade ko track karty rehny me help milti rehti hai. So apko bhi aesa krna chahye.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ait depends on your experience and hard work and how able you are to trade properly and in this way only you will earn profit and it is must that you have computer and good internet connection than you will be able to trade properly and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in profit because you are working hard for it. i think if we will trade with the proper skills and knowledge then we will always remain in the relax ,that is really the right ,so we should trade with the skills if we want to remain in the relax mode that is the right not the wrong.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beloved brother to be the hardest thing in the deliberation you be sitting watching currencies and profits and Al_khasarh because this is a factor flatten the nerves that tire rolling but I personally Pour points profit and loss specific points and closed the podium, but it does not come back each hour as well trade we can earnign fixed the targets of your positions and continue to your other obligations or work, else you will feel really tensed, seeing the the market swaying around. this will really help to the beginners as well can help doalr other trade

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level...so i always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions comfort to me if it still has a position that is still open I have tried to use a small risk that the very survival of my tradin

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trades ke doran apny ap ko relax rakna wesy tu kafi mushkal hota ha likin ye bhi ha kuke her trader ki aponi trading stratgy hoti ha is ly wo is busienss mi apny style se he trading kerny ko terjeeh dety hien agar koi person low risk ke sath and stop loss ke sath tarding kerta ha tuus ko apny trades ki ziyada fikker nahi hoti ha. asw ellg ain ebter then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level...so i always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions....but i always hope for the best .......

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very important to relax while your trades are opened, if your trading strategy is the set and forget type then once your trades are open you can proceed to playing video games to distract yourself from the market but if your trading strategy requires that you monitor your opened trades then you should stick to trading and watch the market move. If you open your positions based on your own analysis, then why should we mind. it's righteous like we're skeptical our own thought if we don't rely our resolve. so try to equanimity our manage by locution that this is the person psychoanalyses I've ever did.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    /Thank you for this post is very useful post buddy for sharing usefull information with us i am new in forex and tese informations help me alot i realy wants to be a successfull trader in forex and i needs much informatics informations which helps me to be a proffessional trader in future. * It difficult some times to actually feel relax while you have open position, but it a lot of stress if you keep watching the chart, if you think about this stress and how confuse you will be if the market will really be in your favor the best thing to do is for you to quit the chart for some hours, you should feel relax by doing something else that's important to you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

ngomong (2020-07-14)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to relax while trade, then before the start of trading we have to be really in fresh condition. so we can be more patient and relaxed in carrying trade. In our trade it should not be tense, because it will affect our trading style. create a relaxed atmosphere so that we can easily control the trade. bhae log ahmmko bhut jayad hi tension ni lena chhaiye ahmko bhut jayad hi ach tred open karke bhut jayad hi mn s etreding karan chhaiye sjei ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayad gho skat hai hamko esse bhut jayad hi pesa bnane ki bhut jayad hi kossi karan chhaiye

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2020-07-12), ngomong (2020-07-14), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)