+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 213 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    relax is possible when our analysis and timing will be perfect and when we are doing very long term trading then we have no fear about major crash so quickly ..that time we can feel better but scalping with high volume never give us comfort as i think ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    there are lots of ways to relax and enjoy besides forex one can go out for movie with old friends , play some games like footbal ,cricket ;
    also one can hang out a picnic and have some great time also one can to spa for replenshing and comfort
    it depend on one what he is expected too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nowsha is an unknown quantity at this point nowsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is , when my trades are in proceedings I mostly remain watching TV shows that bursts out my condition and also try to spend some time with my closed and dearest ones .

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the excitement is very bad side in the forex market. the emotional trading can harm you to loss your investment and the decision of on the basis of rumors. i just wait for the positive situation and think some time take advice from the expert.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is fractious for me to decompress if my trades are gaze but if i am dead and cannot submit like of my trades or do a industry watch, i just set interrupt decline and direct and i property immature loosen tho' not completely.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just do not think about it. Put a trade with your calculation and set take profit. Once the trade gets some profit, put a stop loss with some profit. That is how I know no way I will lose this trade. If it never comes into profit, I wait until it comes back.

Member sonjoy6 is an unknown quantity at this point sonjoy6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I know it cannot be possible to take relax, only experience and time teach us, in start it might be too much difficult for us to take rest while opening trading, another opinion is you can see television to relax yourself.else you will feel really tensed, seeing the the market swaying around.

Senior Member pipalter is an unknown quantity at this point pipalter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While trading I relax usually by bear and watching TV.Smoking and drinking helps me relax after a bad day in forex.Relaxation is required in trading Forex.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trades have to be in the risk manageableness rules that you have set for the trading as the trades may go wrong and very wild results may come to yu so must consider the money management

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using stop loss and take profit are the solution for this headache. Yes stop loss can help us to avoid bigger loss. One thing is very important is that doing trade with actual error free analysis. It is the way for professionals who are doing trade and with complete relaxe mode because they know for sure that they will not loose their trade.
    Success needs patience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 213 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)