+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 213 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member sparkle is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading. I think this can help me to become more individual and prevent bad sensation later on. but it's all returning to the research again, do you do it with your best believed or it just by guessing?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Md.Rokibul is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Rokibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a practical person i beleive that every business have profit and loss so while i continue my trading i dont be exited i keep my emotion silent and over all try make profit sometime i can and a few of fail.ok thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think to be relax in Forex think good before trading and then put the order and wait and use small lot and do any thing beside trading listen to music do any thing not follow your trade because make you under stress and make you tension

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People keep watching their trades when they are open and this is due to not opening traders or orders with proper money management or they have not put stop loss and take profits and thats why they keep watching and hoping.

Senior Member eldrin is an unknown quantity at this point eldrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You help yourself to relax because FOREX is a huge market with trillions dollars turnover a day and the largest investors - banks, hedge funds, investment companies and so on.

Junior Member Mahfujfx is an unknown quantity at this point Mahfujfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cannot relax while my trading is in action. because at that time i become unable to concentrate in other sectors. my mind always keeps thinking about that and that is why it is impossible for me to relax when my trading is in action.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure the item is not achievable to adopt take it easy simply expertise and also time show all of us inside start off it is an excessive amount hard for all of us to adopt relaxation even though cracking open investing another thoughts and opinions is usually you can observe telly to take it easy on your own.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way you can relax while your trade is open is by following proper money management and opening the suitable lots that your capital allows, and also giving your trade enough room to breath, this are the only ways which can reduce your tension while trading

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while my position in action i prefer to closes program and make any thing like post if i want to watch price what happen i will open demo account to relax myself

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times the trading become very complicated and the relax mode at that time becomes very bad as we take the things very lghtly so there has to be some rescue operation at that time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 213 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)