+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 213 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all Person can be Relax when they observing their Position running, whether in Loss Floating or in Profit Floating.. I am Personally using Stop Loss to Protect My Profit, so I can reduce anxiety and Fear while Trading. anyway, it depend on your Experiences for sure..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member donep is an unknown quantity at this point donep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as I do the trade, I always play my favorite music. For listening to my favorite music, I felt relaxed and with listening to musi I feel my mental load becomes lighter. And sometimes I also sang along loudly to release stess that struck me. : D

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i do trade in this market that time i always give concentration on my trading plan and follow my strategy because these things give me good profit and when i get good profit then i feel i relax my self in this market.

Senior Member Forex oscar is an unknown quantity at this point Forex oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will relax if we are able to make a good trades and have a big discipline without making greedy. if we are able to make a profit with one strategy for entire one year we will be so relax while trading

Senior Member irfanchauday is an unknown quantity at this point irfanchauday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr hamra analysis aucha ho aur humy confident ho apny ap tou hamnari trade profit par jati han aur agr trade dehaan sy na kheli jaye aur vo loss de tou humy trading ke duran kaafi pressure hota han.

Member fore9 is an unknown quantity at this point fore9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is challenging in place of Pine Tree State to relax if ah trades are release just if i cost worn-out and cannot take custody of my deals or resolve a marketplace watch, i simply collection bring to a halt exit and aim and i find little loose altho not all.

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't let any distractions come my way. I prefer trading without anyone around me, I stay on my room. When I am distracted, I tend to make wrong decisions which I regret at the end of my trading period. So what I usually do is I concentrate to my market analysis. Getting pissed off couldn't be avoided during trading because of negative changes, but I keep myself relaxed and cool as much as I can.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before we enter the trading area is useful to us to prepare everything related to forex with we have prepared well. And also if there is something we must also be able to predict well. When everything is properly addressed, then we can trade with more calm. But if indeed there are problems that occur outside the plan, then I should re-learn how to relax with a system that we created.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To keep yourself relax always enter well analyzed trades and should also put stop loss. After entering trade do not monitor it continuosly. Have believe in your analysis and decision. And one more thing do not follow somebody, it brings anxiety and tension.

Member isat is an unknown quantity at this point isat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a real close usage of not sitting in front most of the computer all the indication flat bottom if my trades are in sue. i set my orders and then set the preclude loss state and the position profit train and then weaken for the reside of the minute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 213 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)