+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 213 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe with a little move has also been very helpful to relax but forex trading should not be too time-consuming large enough for a few hours a day for trading forex trading to long hours even days and days before the chart is not necessarily a good profit can sometimes simply by spending just a minute, but could generate more money far better than the air in front of a clock hour chart but is not effective in trading and just spend time alone, in a stagnant market conditions for what we long hours of waiting, we should ambik period where the market is running stronger then this is where we can make money very well and if only a few hours so we do not need a break and relax in the trading, preferably before trading we have enough rest and enough things to be fresh when we are trading including adequate sleep.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    when i open position according to your own analysis then i can relax .and become free mind. because according to analysis market give me profit . don't listen other just believe in yourself because some time listing of other become heavy loss for you.
    That is good wise word. That is right when we open position according our analysis . We don't have reason to fear or pressuring our brain since that is our own analysis. So we must sure that will bring us to make profit. I think if someone really learn, analysis in good way and doing trading in right way, it's almost impossible to him to getting pressured or fear through trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shorif is an unknown quantity at this point shorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after i open up a few jobs as well as my personal deals have been in motion, i quickly may unwind personally through understanding increasingly more regarding forex currency trading as well as i'll arrived at this particular discussion board as well as attempt for more information and much more regarding currency markets, reveal my personal sights, as well as study from other people..... as well as i'll be not really within a lot stress, simply because i usually utilize cease reduction in a particular degree... and so i usually realize that exactly what i will free in the event that marketplace will go towards my personal open up jobs.... however i usually wish for top.......

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i open position according to your own analysis then i can relax .and become free mind. because according to analysis market give me profit . don't listen other just believe in yourself because some time listing of other become heavy loss for you.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    solely fastened typically the digs up with the locations not to mention go on to a various installments and / or give good results, also you are likely to look in fact tensed, having typically the the forex market swaying near. that will in fact assist in typically the inexperienced persons.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you accessible your positions based on your own analysis, again why should we worry. it's just like we're carper our own judgement if we don't assurance our decision. so try to calm our apperception by adage that this is the best assay i've anytime did.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is only possible to relax when our trade in profit or we use tighten SL or we having very low volume of deal open ..but when we are in huge loss that time relax is not possible even we are in 50-50 situation also ..we should use money management always for huge stability

Member marocsoldiers is an unknown quantity at this point marocsoldiers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you open your positions based on your own analysis, then why should we be worried. It is just like we are doubting our own judgment if we do not trust our decision. analyze so try to calm our mind by saying that it is the best I have ever made.

Senior Member gaga is an unknown quantity at this point gaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always enter a trade well analyzed and also to put a stop loss and after entering the trade is constantly monitoring and Have trust in analysis and decision, and one more thing not to follow someone, it brings anxiety and tension.To keep yourself relax

Member suvraislam is an unknown quantity at this point suvraislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cognitive it cannot be re searchable to sicken affect, only experience and example thatch us, in act it power be too untold tricky for us to need set spell start trading, added opinion is you can see broadcasting to alter yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 213 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)