+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 213 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I couple it cannot be accomplish able to track Dunlap, exclusive have and reading blackboard us, in line it power be too more demanding for us to take pause patch option trading, another opinion is you can see television to act yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salati is an unknown quantity at this point salati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.

in my opinion , trade with relaxer is good but i am sure after open positions traders can not leave from forex.because they are looking market and watching and monitoring hole the time after trades active

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    well yes i find it very difficult to relax when all the other traders are active. seeing others working hard and making profits makes me restless and then many times i too start trading and hope that i too earn. but there are times when i am satisfied and then i can easily rest.
    well if you cant relax when trading, then its better to stay away for a while, why? because if you cant relax, then your emotion will ruined and makes your trade uncontrolled, its very dangerous for your account

-- Posted by Wulandari, if you see this post was posted by another member, then he/she is cheat! --

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    i have no good suggestion because i am new for Forex Trading. but thank you for the thread i am learn here about your thread for other member share so its help me. thanks for all sharer.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I make myself relax with the use of proper tool in the forex trading like i always use stop loss and take profit than i feel relex becaue if less occure than that will not be more than my calculation and if profit comes that also on my decided level. There is no need to worry about it trader must be sure about his strategy and than mange that like i said.
    I have my own strategy and I have practiced on that thousand times in my demo account. So, their is no chance to face loss nor having tension and now am relax.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i was there a position, especially floating, I always try to relax. how to listen to slow music, so the mind becomes calm, not panic. I usually chat with my trader friends to share various things, especially about the various trading strategies.

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i open a trade that time i think positive if so i observe the trade and when it reach in target i close the trade,if it is negative then i do oher thing to control myself.
    BEST OF LUCK

Banned roberto110 is an unknown quantity at this point roberto110's Avatar
    Thanks
    All Forex traders Winners set of rules, a system to guide its decisions. Trade in the forex market without a very good system is the equivalent of gambling, I think the very first step to succeed is interpreting the market well and understand your moves.

Senior Member pyro is an unknown quantity at this point pyro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yes i find it very difficult to relax when all the other traders are active. seeing others working hard and making profits makes me restless and then many times i too start trading and hope that i too earn. but there are times when i am satisfied and then i can easily rest.

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    when i open position according to your own analysis then i can relax .and become free mind. because according to analysis market give me profit . don't listen other just believe in yourself because some time listing of other become heavy loss for you.
    correct sir, the key to success as a trader is supposed to believe that we have high, because with it we can maximize the benefits that can be obtained with high confidence that we will not experience significant difficulties

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 213 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)