बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 185 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1848

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.91 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 643 Posts
    it is a good thing when i open a trade and it is going in progress than i will feel relax in those things i also get knowledge about trading and want to earn many more,i want to imrove my learning skills and trying to know more and more about forex trading,and i not get much pressure of forex trading because i also use stop loss and take profit while in trading because it gives some hope for profit earning from that forum.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (07-13-2018), asd567 (07-24-2018), mehro (08-21-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member ubifx will become famous soon enough ubifx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.87 USD
    Thanks
    the only way I understand and transact relax is really imprtant and can work well in many ways that we all stand in, the best time to understand the realm of commerce is to trade forex with good information that works well for many reasons work well. we are all known to rule the same marertk with the right side and the same property and function well and I am confident with all relationships one week make money and therefore the deductions connected with every morning invest most of us even at that time earn 5 times right through so maybe even now there are a lot of serious benefits there you friend utilize the problem of women and men using most likely together with paying once again relationship by way of invest so that will be the right secret is good cash control near knowledge powerful works with computers when using trends

Junior Member benazier is on a distinguished road benazier's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32.88 USD
    Thanks
    yes generally my dear, I suppose it's true that when our trades are in action, most of us can not control our emotions if we always look at our charts. I think it would be good for us if we trade and then leave the chart for a while. This is not good for our eyes too if we are always in front of our computer. Then we can relax if we are not in front of our computer chart. and generally in forex trading I personally think that we need to experience enough so we do not have enough excitement for our trade. It is better to stick with the rules and discipline always, proper money and risk management necessary for our trading system so that we can relax while our trade goes.

Junior Member duta is on a distinguished road duta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.88 USD
    Thanks
    I find it hard to relax when my trade is in action. What I do is, I keep reading the Forex material and if possible I make a new trade plan first so that whenever my trade fails, I already have a new one to take over. I am relaxed if I know that I have made an efficient trading plan, which is why I keep reviewing my previous shortcomings and producing solutions for this. and No matter how much profit or loss you face. Even if you only observe the market and do not trade even you have to follow the rules of 1 hour difference. The rule says that 1 hour you have to take a gap after every big step in the market. You should not trade immediately after a big step. That's the cool time your brain needs and tackle the situation and analyze it properly.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.02 USD
    Thanks
    Jab mein apni position open kerta houn to dar sa laga rahta hai kay loss ho ga ya profit.mrin apnay app ko relax kernay kay liy tv dekhti houn ya phir koi aur activiti ker lyti houn.

Member duua will become famous soon enough duua's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.67 USD
    Thanks
    of course my dear, there is no double for myself, i get a very good feeling when i see my open position in the market especially when i see profit but i think it is better to leave the chart completely and go away from the computer because if you keep watching your price will be under pressure and you will close positions early, once you open a position you can not do anything else and your work is finished so leave the market do its work. and generally I definitely think that I take all the trading decisions based solely on analysis. Before making a trade order, I spend more time analyzing and when I make a trade order then I set my profit and stop the loss and close the market terminal for 5 or 6 hours. I do not like to take more pressure in forex trading.

Member kholil will become famous soon enough kholil will become famous soon enough kholil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.29 USD
    Thanks
    Well I generally think that after I do the trading I do relax because it is important to give the mind some relax from the stress that comes from forex trading, forex trading makes me more confusing sometimes that why why relax after trading is very important for traders . and, as I can see I personally believe we can help ourselves to relax while our trade is in action we can use or set TP and SL points using money management and we can use good small risk and I think that way we can relax ourselves while our trade is in action.

Member cadamkhan is on a distinguished road cadamkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    44.70 USD
    Thanks
    We can relax while trading in the Forex market and we must implement a secure money management system to avoid major losses. I definitely feel that there are many things that relate to methods that must be relaxed even if the buying and selling are moving. One of these ways is to build a final burning. and I think if we follow a professional trading system like doing analysis before every trade and always use sl and tp then we can relax when we trade. If we do not follow the risks and money management in our trade then excitation and discomfort will come automatically.

Junior Member bhai ali is on a distinguished road bhai ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.81 USD
    Thanks
    I do not know how but anyhow the situation will I need to make myself calm while trading and always patient because I know one thing is sure that without patience and peace of mind no one can survive in this business for the long term so do not ever lusty, sentimental moment trading as this is the main reason behind the losses of the beginners and When I was new in forex I often watch my open trade all the time but when I got some experience, I started trading in the long run and now I have worked with long-term trading strategy and I have made a profit and I just put a stop loss and profit-taking targets for each of my trades and I do not watch my open trades.

12. Bitcoin
    Junior Member fx love is on a distinguished road fx love's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    34.52 USD
    Thanks
    well my friend, really in forex trading I personally think that as soon as you enter the actual commercial site, it's to keep track of all the information! Turn on the computer to play as a real sport, community or perhaps to fill fieldwork into other elements. For me personally I, who relaxed thinking about this. I think it will help me avoid a lot of damage and negative experiences in the future. and sometimes it's hard but I spend more time understanding what happens when some kind of trading is informed that we can do a lot of things for the right work information when we can trade for the right choice that we value in the same trade as ours do it. and we can do a lot of things for it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 185 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 LastLast