+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 213 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I was a newbie, I was very anxious when I was in the market. Now-a-days, I try to read interesting news with my traded currency. Or most of time, I listen songs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I keep myself relaxed during trading by motivating myself that I'll win this. I only put positive thoughts in my mind, but I see to it that it doesn't pressure me. I don't let any distractions come my way. I just focus and analyze.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    To tell you the truth. It is not a siple matter, my friend. when your trades are in action, of course, you must use your head to analyse market and predict constantly. It make you stress. You should have a cold tea cup. I think it can make you more comfortable

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The position and forex trading really not every trader can accept with your best thought and to feel comfortable become more feeling in the future.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For keeping relax my self during the trade i use stop loss and take profit because when i do use these tools then i know that which amount can loss in my account for this reason i can close my platform and can watch movies for taking relax.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if these are the meanings to relax than you should get some rest but if you are not feeling that its an option than have some research on the market news.

Senior Member asmoshaa is an unknown quantity at this point asmoshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea , it is a very important question , and i think their is nothing to do during the trading if we do all what we must do before the trading , what i mean is if we make a good plane and put some successful strategy then we must wait to see the result what ever it will be win or lose .

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My self confidence is growing day by day in trading. I remind own that is a game for every trading so, why you upset or bad mood in trading. Always relax & free of any hesitation on trading in action.

Senior Member samilarbi is an unknown quantity at this point samilarbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best way to make your self in forex is to trade with the lost that you are afford the losing of it, but sometimes we feel some greedy and open with more risk in this case i dont have anything to do just watch the price and i try to exit very quickly

Member huzefak85 is an unknown quantity at this point huzefak85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use control and quit failures have been offering relaxation to me if it still has a place that is still start ..
    I have tried to use a little danger that the very success of my dealing consideration to business every day and endeavor to enhance the value trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 213 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)