+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 213 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member fahadshaheen is an unknown quantity at this point fahadshaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    i'm usually eating or drinking something while my trades are in action and try to relax, though sometimes you get frustrated and becoming angry is normal i guess.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually set my take profit and stop loss and then leave to do other things for the day so as to remove my mind from the trade. Some times i browse the internet or do some other outdoor activities to relax myself and forget about the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I do not feel worried during the trading because of the small size of the head of Mali, I think the tension comes with a large capital

Senior Member bigboss is an unknown quantity at this point bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    me forex trading ke doraan jab be ye samjhun ke ab mujhe relax ho jana chaie to me cold drink wagaira pee leta hun ya phir koi juice us se mera mind relax ho jata hai

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can never relax when my position is open. Therefore I am checking the current signals and the market situation hourly. I am freightening that I will loose my position and therefore I can't sleeping until my position will be safed. Because big money is involded , I am not able to do other things or see this easily.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dearmizan2012 View Post
    The key govern of selling caned come solely once the investigation who we tend to are actually doing can be right plus the performance begin building providing me the mandatory fruits. It will maintain the money environment friendly or enable me to rest and decide on other implications in an transactions.
    Yes and it depends that which strategy you are using, if you are using some good strategy that can give you profit in 3 of 5 trades then you can say that you are successful trader.

Junior Member Lijon is an unknown quantity at this point Lijon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I recognize it can not remain probably to reply loosen up, simply really fell and time teach me, underneath begin it might be lots of hard me to be able to take relax whilst commencing promoting, other viewpoint can be you can see tv set to relax themselves.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dearmizan2012 View Post
    The key govern of selling caned come solely once the investigation who we tend to are actually doing can be right plus the performance begin building providing me the mandatory fruits. It will maintain the money environment friendly or enable me to rest and decide on other implications in an transactions.
    Price stability. High liquidity helps ensure price stability, when unlimited contract size can be executed at a fair price. It helps to avoid the problem of instability, We need more learn about unsure market in forex especially emotions control.

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    relaxing is only possible when my analysis going 100% correct and no tension about that .but when i have the confusion of a trade and have a chance to loss it can not be possible to relax..so to be relax take more time analysis the market and then open a position..thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i am always in relux. i use stop loss and take profit system. and it helps me to always be relux. and i can continue my stuidy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 213 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)