+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 213 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member saifth1391 is an unknown quantity at this point saifth1391's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i place an order in Forex i use stop loss and take profit by using the indicators, support, resistance, news. When my trade is in action i just keep my eyes on computer, and hearing song or reading the news of Forex trading. which make me relax.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Friend main forex se hatta hun to usually koi dusri activities pe dhyan deta hun jaise ki TV dekhna, outdoor Games khelna aur kabhi kabhi kuch aur bhi khel leta hun par jyadatar mujhe TV dekhna hi pasand hai main Discovery hi dekhna pasand karta hun.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in general before trading i analyze good the market and when i open a position of course i make a stop loss and some times i make again take profit and then i close my computer and i make other thing because follow forex all the day make me in stress

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that relaxation comes through training that is not afraid no matter what happens to your trade is your destiny

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am practicing demo right now and every time I open a trade I also do other things as well. I tried not to get affected by it maybe because it is just a demo and the risk is not that heavy but I don't know if the real thing begins , it might be nerve wracking and actually scary especially the first day. Hope when I am going to trade for real I can be as relaxed just like my demo mode.

Junior Member ridoy001 is an unknown quantity at this point ridoy001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you commence your positions based on your own analysis, at that time why must we agonize. It's solely like we're unbelieving our own judgement if we don't trust our decision. So try to calm our mind by adage with the intention of this is the preeminent question i've always did.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more we are familiar with the strategy we use, over time we can trade with a relaxed attitude. Yes, it only takes habituation. Was very difficult in the beginning, and as natural to feel nervous beginners, especially during the early trading on real account.

Member ranjoy990033 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjoy990033's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you open your positions based on your own analysis, then why should we worry.The main power of trading will come only when the analysis that we are doing is right and the results start giving us the required profits.

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its normal If we can't relax when trading in real account , always there is anxiety when trading. it can be avoided. and so close your order when want to go to sleep , trading with plan is one way to minimize our anxiety when trading. trading without direction only make many psychological problems arise.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on how much risk we are taking in any trade and what is the percentage of our strategy to win and how we set the trade and yes obviously in our own decision..if we are leaving any trade without any SL or TP then we having the frustration and excitement automatically ..we need to learn the proper analysis which only give us the relax

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 213 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)