+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 213 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the most important matter when any one can relax him, if he can be relax him i think he can be operate the trading re-laxly, to trade re-laxly he must be proper capacity for his trading, he need to proper fund, he need proper strategy, he must be know proper money management , if he use these subject matter i think that he can be become a relax trader , otherwise not, so every body should be care about the proper trading.
    No risk no gain.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing which keeps me calm and cool while i am trading is music and food.I love to eat lot of fast food and listening loud music and both these things helps me a lot in relaxing and comfortable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kemmy is an unknown quantity at this point kemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have a good system working for you , your mind should be at rest when your trdea are in action. your tested and trusted system tells you when to enter a trade and when to quit. just obey your system and calm your nerves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by want2brich View Post
    You should remember to set the stop loss and take profit, after making an order, you can leave the computer, go out or do some thing else. Dont just sitting in front of the computer, looking at the chart, you will feel very tension.
    That is right...setting your stop loss and take profits first before doing anything because you might forget to set it and regrets later. When your trades are running try not to worry and panic if it starts to go negative, sometimes it is only temporary. Stick to your trading plan no matter what happen.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member pakforex is an unknown quantity at this point pakforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab app ki trade profit mn jaye tab app relax karty hn lakin agr app ka decision ghalt ho jaye trade open karty waqt or market app k oposite side mn chali jaye or app ko lose ho raha ho tab app relax nahi kar sakty lakin most of the traders suggest only you have to face the loss of 2% of your capital if this increase and you think market is against you then closed your trade at that point.

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi mein stop loss or take profit legata hun her trade mein or isi liye mein tension free ho jata hun or isi weja sey hum ko stop loss or take profit legana chahiye phir hi humara faida ho paye ga aur hum relax ho payien ge

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WORLDEMO1,
    I noticed when i was begginer, i was relaxed when i was in floating loss, in a hope that market will come back, but will be uncomfortable when my position will be in profit , in a fear that i will lose the chance of profit, but with experience the problem is overcome now..

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first to ye hy k me har trade me relax hota hun q k mery oper eska burden nhi hota as me risk buht km leta hun...lakin jub strong signal hoto poir risk lekar tora tense rehta hun q k market kse ke ihtiar me nhi hoti...

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, that is why it is very essential to calculate your risk and choose your position size or volume accordingly. if you take small enough lot size then you can easily hold a 200 300 pips drop and you can wait for it to come profitting

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    iyou cant relax while your trade is open ...there are many traders who can relax and can have fun during their trading and this all about their experience and the practice they do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 213 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)