+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 213 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rest and relaxation will help you to restore your lost energy., And have more ready for the next trade.

If you pay no attention to the rest of the trading losses are incurred due to not having enough focus.
    But if you have enough energy to get ready to trade successfully and you definitely would benefit in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best form of relaxation in forex exchange trading is to just make sure that we traders do not look at our trades all the time. If we look at our trades too much, then we will not have a relaxed mind especially if we are losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member theplayer17 is an unknown quantity at this point theplayer17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am looking for a strong market, so that zero risk is better than the continuous floating. when we know where the market's strong, I'll be more relaxed when I am floating, as I'm sure the market will make us become more relaxed and unemotional. it's my way to stay relaxed, market firm, we trade. market is not strong, we better be silent.

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one of most dificult thing in forex trading we need to keep calm and stay cool while trading and i believe that we should be very much focused and needs to have a good concentration of mind and we will learn to stay calm after having a good experience in forex

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading should be calm, stable and has no burden. if the trader is not in a state fit in terms of psychology, it is better not to make a deal or waiting for the right time to steady to avoid loss. as a beginner, you should use a stop loss and take profit, because the movement of the forex market is volatile

Senior Member msm is an unknown quantity at this point msm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    I found you are going emotional during trading. You should increase your self confidence, profit or loss should be in the business so don't worry and take low risk. take profit with small pips and trade regularly. If you want to take profit in small pips then trade will close immediately rather than waiting long time that reduces the emotions.

Senior Member fairy is an unknown quantity at this point fairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    relaxation of mind and body is so much necessary while trading , i always have a cup of tea or coffee to refresh mind when ever i feel burden this make me active and fresh

Member Diday_82 is an unknown quantity at this point Diday_82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel relaxed when trading because I use good money management, with TP and SL, trading without stress, relaxing excellent trading with our psychological effects, so that we can open a position with confidence and with a mature analysis.

Member masud12 is an unknown quantity at this point masud12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always stay in chart until I opening a trade. When I open a trade than, I just set my take profit, stop loss and trail profit. After that I just relax until the trade closed itself.

Member guztan is an unknown quantity at this point guztan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    After opening a position i do not see the charts i do fix my take profit and stop loss option so if i make profit the trade will automatically closed or if i make loss the stop loss option will atomically close the trade in loss. So i do not have any tension at that time.
    i do these things too. i will not get taunt by the price if i dont see them, so i can do better activities. i used to watch music video in youtube or stream movie in web. trading is never so tense now for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 213 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)