+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 213 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    relaxing while any trade is in action is little difficult. an opened trade always gives us tension whether it is in losing position or profiting position. but however, we can relax if we use a breakeven system or trailing stop. once our trailing stop is activated we can leave the monitor opened and take rest. after all we need some relaxation.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    perfectly should you be this every system includes quite a few flaws you may check with listed here typically plus almost certainly you will definitely get a person's respond to without difficulty, the following message board is definitely uniquely extremely helpful to get survive considerations plus starters might address its challenge by way of posts plus chitchats.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions..learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level....but i always hope for the besti will come to this forum and try to the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erkin is an unknown quantity at this point erkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    really as lengthy you don't ignore to set up the TP and SL factor. Making the place and let the cost strikes one of them is really not every investor can agree to. but it's all returning to the research again, do you do it with your best believed or it just by guessing?
    Well we will relax when good Analyze and good position, forex is two way opportunities,we can get profit when the price go up,or go down.but try to predict where the market will go is very difficult.thats why we shoul have good strategy

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think control our self when open posision in action is very simple,we just make stop loss and make take profit in each our open posisition,if we do that in our trade, think we will so enjoy and can leave our monitor.

Junior Member umair1 is an unknown quantity at this point umair1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bilkul write jub hamari trade profit me hoti hyy to hum bohot happy and relaxing feel karty hy........ or jb lose me hoti hy to hummm sad feel karty hy and hamary mind par kafi preshar hota hy..........................

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am taking a trade, i often listen to music to relax my mind. I am a fan of rock so it always rock with me in trading. If you want, why do not you try rock when trading, i think it is good for you.

Senior Member sukro1940 is an unknown quantity at this point sukro1940's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are bored you should be able to do whether it's traveling for a bebepergian where you will get your mind back that had been saturated

Member master123 is an unknown quantity at this point master123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that a trader should involve himself in any other activities like hearing songs, watching movies etc during trading and should not be relaxing and he should be consistent to trading because trading situations change volatile and trader should remain in touch trends and analysis.

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we follow discipline in forex and observe all the rules we tend to feel safe with our open positions,we also need to accept loss and wining in forex go hand in hand ,the other thing we dont need to stare at our open position all day,we need to give the position time to realize the full potential that is hit stop loss or take profit
    bye forum India

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 213 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)