+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 213 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade lagany ke ly lazmi bat ha ak strong strategy ki zarorat hoti ha and agar kisi forex trader ko apony trading system per fully yaqeen ha tu us ko apni trade ke final result ke ly wait kerna ho ga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Adir is an unknown quantity at this point Adir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi everyone
    but i want to ask you about the methods of Withdrawing my funds?
    And also for the bonus, I think it is not possible to withdraw, its correct? and
    I want to know is what there's a specific time to make a good or at any time?
    Thanks a lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as a Forex trader knows exactly what they are doing, They need not to be afraid to need relaxation. Like me, I try to follow my strategy fully, Doing so enables me to succeed in being relaxed as i trust myself.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member vint is an unknown quantity at this point vint's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I strongly think trading with action is very difficult, you must are good and experience trader. and you are confident people. and it take you alot of time. and you never care about news, it is so risks.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not familiar with the transaction volume of $ 1. Still annoying and could not relax in trading. I usually use the Stop los for small transactions. But if there was a moment I use a large lot with activating Trailing Stop or protect profit so I could relax sleep leave trade

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact we know that what make me relax is when i relize that i am on my way in profit, in good directions of market like trend, trading following the trend direction is very important because if we do wrong in order that still can be saved but if we are trading against the trend can be fatal. when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself .

Member adeelakhtar25 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelakhtar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well jab hum trade kar rahy hotay han tu is doraan ma apnay apko relaz karna kafi mushkil task hota ha ku ke forex business success gain tab hi ki ja sakti ha jab hum free mind and relax mind ho kar trade kartay han and cool mind ho kar hi hum trading ma zayda positive decision le saktay han.

Senior Member firozlucky is an unknown quantity at this point firozlucky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me apne trades ke doran hmesha relax rehta hu balki me trade ko lgakr badme dekhta hu tb tak me apni job pr dhyan deta hu iski wajeh yahi hai ki me trade chote lot me krta hu agr market mere against jata hai to bhi muje loss nhi hota

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while my trades are in action I always try to read out news in various forums and internet sites . If my trades are going in negative side then I try to shut my PC and go for a short sleep .

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab humari trades open rahti hai to hum relax nahi kar sakte hai kyoki forex market me koi bhi kah nahi sakta hai ki kab kya hoga aur kab market volatile ho jati hai, forex trading karte time actice rahna chahiye aur market ko watch karte rahna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 213 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)