+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed in this forum we will always be able to get a new lesson about this forex business. so it will help us to further enhance our ability to trade. because it's very good if we always take a lot of lessons through this forex business. even many traders who are experts in forex business and they share their experiences about this forex business, I think it helped us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buht acha sawal utaya hy apny, first toh me yhe khunga k forex me order open hoto koi b trader aram se nhi rehta q k usko worry hoti hy k mery sath kia hoga oor esa na ho k loss hojay etc...so es se bchny k ley fhly order ko buht ghor se place krna chahey oor pir chahy market jesa b ho patience se calm mind rehna chahey... the emotion is big problem during the trading , for me i make analysis and see the analysis of other to confirm and make the order with stop loss and take profit then leave the chart because sitting front the chart increase the stress

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab kbhi bhi merit trading pending ho tu main ksivaur kam main busy ho jatra hoon q k mujhy phir baar. Baar aik hi fear rahta hai k trading loss main na chali jaye is liye phir main is se bhit zyada preshan nhi rahata busy ho jana avha hai

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once i open some positions and my trades have been in action, then i will relax myself by learning an increasing number of about currency trading i should come to this particular forum and continue to find out more and much more about fx, share my views, and examine other coffee shops.....and in addition i will be not in much pressure, because i usually apply stop loss at a certain level...therefore i always realize that what i can loose if market is the opposite of my open positions....but which i hope all went well ...... I usually work and make myself busy to a little bit forget about forex and the trades that Ihave openned, I sometimes pace around the house and make sure that I know what am doing, forex is very irritating and the anxiety that is build up and the result of watching the trades can kill you and break you down, just pace arround and work your mind else where.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time watching the TV is helping me to being more relax on my trading, and some time i just use the small lot only when i have make the trading on teh forex use the small lot is helping me more because use the small lot make me safe and do nto think about too much risk inside forex is a place where one can earn according to his or her ability . this the place where one can earn as much as much he or she want . one can take challenge and make him or her confident about his or her own view ....

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that a trader should involve himself in any other activities like hearing songs, watching movies etc during trading and should not be relaxing and he should be consistent to trading because trading situations change volatile and trader should remain in touch trends and analysis. relaxing while any trade is in action is little difficult. an opened trade always gives us tension whether it is in losing position or profiting position. but however, we can relax if we use a breakeven system or trailing stop. once our trailing stop is activated we can leave the monitor opened and take rest. after all we need some relaxation.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I site in front of the card I turn off the computer and go to the game or the game doing the homework and other activities. If you believe this will help me. I am very patient with me and this will help in the future to avoid evil. What do others during the commercial break really as lengthy you don't ignore to set up the TP and SL factor. Making the place and let the cost strikes one of them is really not every investor can agree to. but it's all returning to the research again, do you do it with your best believed or it just by guessing?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    at the point when I enter position I close station and make something else like post in discussion or perusing articular so who make me stress I put stop misfortune and take benefit so I choose my hazard so there isn't issue

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Han is job main kam bohat hai agar koi apko yeh kehta hai k forex trading asan hai to dear yeh hargeez asan nahi har kaam ki tarhan isko krne k bhi kuch tareeke hain jin ko apko follow krna hoga.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-12-20)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we can take relax if we are trading with server because we dont need to sit on computer we can get rest after sometime we can on computer and close open trade in forex, if you dont like it then we can use mobile for trading! Forex is the largest but, the most critical way of earning money from Forex. So, for this always a trader have to keep a look on the market where, he can't find anytime to relax. But, I always apply a trick to take some rest. At first I just wait to open a trade at the right time. Once I open a trade than I set trailing profit, TP & Sl. Than I go for some rest until the trade close automatically.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)