+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee agr ap is my trade kertain hain to ap ko bth dhu yeh best hain or ap ko bth dhu yeh akh real way eanring system hain or ap ko bth dhu yeh akh real way earning system hain or ap ko bth dhu yeh akh real earning system hain or ap ko bth dhu buyht sy logh daily kam ker ky or ap ko bth dhu buht sy logh kam ker sktain hain or ap ko bth dhu is my ap ko relux rehna chayh phir aie ap kama sktain gyh .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make some trading with small lot will keep you relax in trading and will not feel hard to get floating. make some cover plan in trading must be set before enter the market and this trading will give you easy way to make profit or cover the mistake you may made. in trading everything can happen so you need more careful Solid question...after i enter a trade i never look at chart... i set my target and according to time frame, in which i entered a trade, i open forex news side and read all about todays events and how can they effect market... if found suitable and is under my control i prepare myself for those trade... i never look at chart to finish my trade..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere hisab koie vi trader achie se trading kare ge too boo forex trading me relax hoke business kar sakte hey , achie trader hamesa stop loss deke trading kar te hey , yeah baat us ki sab se bari nisani hey , or new bi k liya yeah baat bohoti jada important hey , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar en k liya. forex trading karte hue relax karna bohat mushkil hai is ke lie hame trading hame trading main zyada bhi gum nahi ho jana chahie ke hame trading ke bare main pta hi nahi chale is lie hame trading main relax karte rehna chahie

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I help myself to relax before I open any raft contract advisable and sensing complete so I accomplish trustworthy and when I go in the understanding I am in slicker of the machine and go to end any utilise, educated that I put my purchase earn and foreclose casualty and I either hit the target or hit the stop-loss, and so on . mein khud apni help karta hon and forex aik bohat ziyda risky business hai aur people is risky business ko bohat like kartay hain aur is business mein aap achi money make kartay hain aur is business mein koi fraud nai hai is liye people is risky business ko bohat like kartay hain aur is par trading kar ky aik achi smart money make kar letay hain.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery liay to forex kaa kaam buht interesting hai aur mai forex k kaam mai buht enjoy kartaa hoo aur apnaa zayada time issi mai surf karta ahoo q k mai forex se buht saa pesaa earn karnaa chahtaa hoo aur jb bhi mai thak jataa ho too mai apni family k sath time guzaar kar relax hotaa hoo yes personally I think the main power of trading will come only when the analysis that we are doing is right and the results start giving us the required profits. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most of feeling know to under controll, and one of them with unlax, do not think bad or unfavourable mentation and with this way then we can straighten crystalise to conceive and do a resolve to overcome unwanted stipulation main kud sa relax asa hote ho apnea trading main ka . main trade laga na ka bad stop loss our take profit yah do tools laga ka p.c off kar dati ho. main market ko watch nahi karti is tarha main kafi better our relex ho ka trading karti hon .

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way by which we can stay relaxed and comfortable while our business in start is when we would have placed the business according to our research of the industry done before the place. Thus there would be specialized purpose for the business and we will stay relaxed regarding the start business. We should also use appropriate control to be comfortable. The main land of trading present travel only when the analysis that we are doing is rightmost and the results commence sharing us the required profits. This give book the income upcoming and also enable us to unwind and sicken many risks in the trades.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The primary energy of dealing will come only when the research that we are doing is right and the outcomes begin providing us the needed earnings. This will keep the earnings arriving and also allow us to rest and take more threats in the trader. it is not easy to be Relax while doing Trade but that does not mean not possible to do, we can be relax after we know how much Money we will get and how much Money we will lose, so before you Open any Trade, you should make sure your Target Profit and Loss Tolerance, just make and use good Risk and Rewards ratio..

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera ye personal expereince hay jin trades ko main watch karta rehta hoon us say mujhy koi khass profits naheen milty aur jin trades ko execute karny kay baad main copmuter band kar deta hoon stop loss aur tp lagany kay baad wo acha profit detee hain, is trah main relax bhi rehta hoon aur profits bhi maximum aty hain. forex give me much tension but i can not leave this business because i have made here very good profit on every day basis but i have mange my self in the forex market i do not take now any more tension and watch movies and songs during my trading, we need to work hard in this market to win here money.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i yawning many positions and my trades are in activity, then i testament alter myself by acquisition writer and more nearly forex trading and i faculty get to this forum and try to read solon and author nearly forex mart, percentage my views, and see from others.....and also i faculty be not in so more pressure, because i e'er refer labial going at a confident destruct...so i always experience that what i can loose if activity goes against my wide positions.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)