+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, obviously I think yes it’s much true that the best thing to do when you have active trades is to close your computer and don't look at the chart at all because if you stay watching the prices you will ruin everything and you will close a lot of positions with a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that when your trade is in action then you have to note some thing like your trading lot should be small and you should have a good point of puting order and always use small stop loss to avoid from trading loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course generally my dear, It’s no double that for myself, I get a very good feeling when I watch my open positions in the market especially when I see the profit , but I think that it's better to leave the chart completely and go away from the computer because if you stay watching the price you will be under pressure and you will close the positions early , after you open the positions you can't do anything else and your work is done so leave the market do his work.

Banned fanforex111 is on a distinguished road fanforex111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear members ji jab hum koi order place kerte hain to us waqat wait kerna difficult hota hai to hum ko us waqat chahiye ke PC se away ho jayein aur apni daily life ke kaam mein bhi thora time spend karien apne studies ko bhi time dein mein bhi issi terha khud ko control kerta hoon .

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Murithi View Post
    It's not easy for one to be a professional trader while he or she still have emotions when trading you have to make sure that that you learn how to relax or how to respond to your account going to the negative side that is one thing that you can counter if you know how to trade in between trades
    emotions can be hard to make us relax in trading, we must control their emotions well. I think one important thing is we have to make a trading plan in detail, when we make a trading plan in detail and we can trade disciplines with the plan, I believe we will be more relaxed, because in the plans we already know the chances of that happening in our trade.

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mein bhi jab start mein Forex trading kerta tha tu then mein bhi sirf sara din computer ko dekhta hi rehta tha. Mgr mein ab mostly apni Forex trading long term k lye hi kerta hun aur mein apni trading mein stop loss aur take profit lazmi set kerta hun. Aur iss tarah mujhe sara din Forex market ko bhi dekhnay ki zarorat nahi rehti.

Senior Member Murithi will become famous soon enough Murithi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not easy for one to be a professional trader while he or she still have emotions when trading you have to make sure that that you learn how to relax or how to respond to your account going to the negative side that is one thing that you can counter if you know how to trade in between trades

Member dimahamulkar is an unknown quantity at this point dimahamulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter how much you profit or loss you are in. Also even if you are only watching the market and not trading even then you must follow the 1 hour gap rule.The rule says that 1 hour you should take a gap after any big move in the market. You should never trade immediately after the big move. That is the cool down time that your brain needs and get over the situation and analyse properly.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just worried a little while I let my trading running without any my supervision., I trade my trading by using an EA and subscription of VPS service as my main platform to run up my trading almost 5 days per week.

Member Bahaj555 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahaj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find it hard to relax when my trades are in action. What I do is, I keep on reading Forex materials and if possible I make new trading plans in advance so that whenever my trades fail, I already have new one to take over. I am relaxed if I know that I have created an efficient trading plans that's why I keep on reviewing the flaws of my previous failures and generate solutions to these.
    Bahaj555, ForexMart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)