+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 213 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always open a position in the morning before leaving for work ..
    and I always put the stop loss and take profit in each transaction ..
    then I shutdown my computer and resume other activities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while my trades are in action I always try to read out news in various forums and internet sites. If my trades are going in negative side then I try to shut my PC and go for a short sleep
    Scorpian Trader

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is difficult for me to relax if my trades are open but if i am tired and cannot take care of my trades or do a market watch, i simply set stop loss and target and i feel little relax though not completely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To help myself relax if trade is in action is not possible except use of stop loss occur in trade and lot size is not big. Then can relax because of knowledge that even if trade bad, loss will not big.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah as long you don't forget to set up the TP and SL point. Leaving the position and let the price hits one of them is really not every trader can accept. but it's all back to the analysis again, do you do it with your best thought or it just by guessing?

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you open your positions based on your own analysis, then why should we worry. it's just like we're doubting our own judgement if we don't trust our decision. so try to calm our mind by saying that this is the best analyze i've ever did.

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    focus and try as good as possible to follow all the trading rules that we have set. that makes me relax in trading. by using take profit in every open position can make us more relax, and just let the market do the job.

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    han ye main ne kafi feel kiya ha k jab main forex trading main koi bhi trade open karta houn yeni k woh loss main ho ya k profit main ho to main kafi pressur main hota houn esi liy e us pressur ko kaam karne k liye main koi song ya movie dekhta houn or apni tenssion kaam karta houn

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    well this relate about your strategy and about your lot size i think that we should always ope our position with the lot that we can bear it and this will make us relax from the begining well i think that is enter in the best management of the money

Banned asheeshgi is an unknown quantity at this point asheeshgi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    han ye bhi ek baarri mushkil ha k app jab koi bhi trade open kartey ho to app kafi tennssion main hotey ho main to es tenssion se bachne k liye sahi baat ha koi movie ya koi or masroofiyat main reh kar hal karta houn kioun k ager main baar baar open trade ko chak karta rahoun or woh loss main ja rahi ho to main fear ka shikar ho jata houn or phr mugh ko achi nahi lagto forex tradin esi liye main koi or masroofiyat dhoundh k time paas karta houn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 213 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)