+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 213 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned to relax more and more foreign exchange trading, and come to this forum and try to learn more about the Forex market, distribute points to see and learn from others ..... and it's not so much pressure, because I always apply stop-loss at the moment ... so I always know that I can lose if the market goes against my vacancy .... but always hope for the best and I think we need to demand proper money management in each of our trades and if we can trade with the right money management skills and proper discipline only then we can make good money here and trade is not a game at all, so must be skilled at trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I keep watching the market and keep waiting for the market that goes there. I see analysis and news. Sometimes I open my order at night. Forex trading is like a pain when we trade forex, we feel very tense. So much pressure we feel it is a very risky business and everyone can not do this business. I can relax when I trade with small lotsize and use stop loss. I'm not afraid to lose a lot of money. even if I get a loss, I can double my lotsize in the next trade. Then I can still make a profit from my trade by doing that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trying to enter my trade at a good entry point with a good stop loss rate if it is against me. This makes it easier for me to control my emotions. And then when trading I try to close the computer and do some other things while the trade goes.
    To keep your own rushes always go into the trade is effectively reviewed and can then be placed stop the damage. After entering the trade will not keep track of the idea continuously. Having relied on research and also determination. And also something else will not follow an individual, the idea puts pressure and also anxiety.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear forex trader The best way of becoming relaxed while my trades are in action is to invest carefully that is leap before you leave. Another way is to think that in any trade there may happen loss in spite taking all precaution and I will cover it next time.,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-25), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-25), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically main trade hi us waqt karta hun jab mujhy entry confirm ho jay otherwise nahi karta aur jab confirm entry hoti hai tu aik tu mera risk kam use hota hai phir us ke bad mujhy koi problem nahi hoti chahy stop loss hit bhi ho hojay trade execute aur stop loss laga ke main meta trader ko band kar deta hun aur rest karta hun

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-24)

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know what to do when I dont need to do it. But when I get caught up in the storm of making decisions while trading, I fall into self-doubt and urgency just when I need to be rational. For some reason, my mind that knows what to do flies out the door and is replaced by its evil twin which doesnt know what to do when it needs to do it. If I could solve this problem, my trading would be on a completely different level. Im so close, but this problem keeps whacking me on the head just when victory seems within my grasp.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ashraf66 For This Useful Post:

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agr ham Take profit and Stop loss tool use karn to ham na sirf apne ap ko Relax rakh sakty hain bal k apne account ko b safe rakh saky hain. Lekin hmen mukammal analysis k bad trading me enter hona chaye taky pehli trade hi profit winner bany or hm relax rah saken.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-24), ayazfx (2018-05-30), billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-25), ghaffar500 (2018-05-25), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-27), iqrayousaf (2018-05-29), Nirzana (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-30), yulbang111 (2018-05-24)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business ak high risky business hai. es business mai kamyabi hasil krnay kay lye ap ko es business mai hard working ki zaroorat hai. jis ki madad say ap forex business mai experience hasil kro gy. es tarah ap forex business mai trading shoro kr sakty oh. es say ap ki earning bhe zada aur loss bhe nahi oh gy. Ap ko tension bhe nahi oh gy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex trader esme relax nahi feel kar sakta hai agar uske paas samajh nahi hao,esme trader ko khud se market me stop loss aur take profit ka use karke chalna hoga jisse usko pata ho uska risk market me ketna hai tabhi wo esme relax reh sakenga.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    g haan sir apne theek kaha ha main jab be tarde lgata hon to main koshish karta hon k apni har trade par stop loss lgaon aur take profit set kar don is trah se meri money management be hote hay aur meri trade par be koi nuksan nhe parta mujhe asane k sath thoda sa profit mel jata hae men big risk nhe leta trading k time,,,,,

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-24), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 213 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)