+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 213 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the thing have to under controll, and one of them with relax, do not feel bad or negative thinking and with this way then we can make clear to think and do a decision to overcome unwanted condition...
    of course for the first time it always happen to the trader but after several trades then they can learn and control it..
    the answe is, learn and practice and make sure that you will do is right
    do the best we can

2. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to help me always Relax when trading, I usually provide coffee or tea before trading. and it succeeded with me. I could be more Relax and do not be sloppy, in making decisions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rakesh For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with a less aggressive strategy, always use a stop loss or cut loss, just do the 2 open positions each day. My position is only open during the day and close all positions at night. so I'm trading with a very relax. different if I trade too much, it is difficult to relax

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lights For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually for beginners they can never relax because they be very nervous during trading and they just do not wanna lose any money .but experts and pros can relax during trading because they have more experience so they are not as nervous as newbies .when i trade and i wanna relax i leave the trade on and go watch some tv and check on the trade every 5 minutes .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to theboy2226 For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    Just close the terminal to feel free. But, you should make some analysis before placing deals with take profit. This method will surely keep out of emotions and feeling. Wait with some patient to get some profits, don't expect profits by your necessary.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    I donnot think so as if there is any thing in this world that could leave us relax while ours position is running, and in beggining it is almost impossible to take rest while position is going to run, only experience could teach us only.

Junior Member ihsibi is an unknown quantity at this point ihsibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    It is difficult for me to relax if my trades are open but if i am tired and cannot take care of my trades or do a market watch, i simply set stop loss and target and i feel little relax though not completely.
    i know that the result of the deal is not the final result and i do not care about it, but i always think about the final result and ask myself, will i double capital or loss capital and feel some tension.

Senior Member amin0x is an unknown quantity at this point amin0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i open a position i play some music ..and navigate in the net ..but even when i do this, i still can't control my emotions its hard ..because its about my own money ...but with some experience we can skip this

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amin0x For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Close platform,leave with set SL and TP orders first,thats the best way who still fear to see their positions get floating,this can makes
    us close earlier,for me,in some times i really disapointed that my predictions was right in past,but i'm too affraid and close it short.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to andhwrey For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to help me always Relax when trading, I usually provide coffee or tea before trading. and it succeeded with me. I could be more Relax and do not be sloppy, in making decisions.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bambang For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 213 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)