+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 213 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is main koi tension ki baat nahin hoti. Jab aap apni trade complete technical and fundamental analysis ke baad lagaty ho to aap ko pata hota hai ke trade kab close karni hai. Ya phir aap TP & SL laga ke bhe isay chorr saktay ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifullahasa is an unknown quantity at this point saifullahasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know that forex is a risky business and that is the way to earn money in a short time so before open a trade market analysis must be right and than you start trading and when your analysis is being right that you must keep relax that is my action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar app ney ache say experince hasil kar k trade ko inter kiya ho to app ko trade me kabi be loss honey ka dar ni hota he app ko ak bad mind me rakhni he k app ney stop loss k bina trade ni karna phir app rest kar sakte ho
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend forex trading business man agir koi trade open Ho to mujy to aram nhi ata jb tk k man trade profit man close na kr don mari aj bhi trade open hin or loss man chli rhi hin is luy man to tension man hon

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the Experience and it is a confidence. SO learn the FOREX and then take rest when you will have so much confidence on your trades. I think that the most effective thing in the FOREX is just to have the relaxing time when trades are active. You can also use the SL and TP, It also gives a bit of relax.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Banned amr2016 is an unknown quantity at this point amr2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level...so i always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions....but i always hope for the best .......

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want to relax while trade, then before the start of trading we have to be really in fresh condition. so we can be more patient and relaxed in carrying trade. In our trade it should not be tense, because it will affect our trading style. create a relaxed atmosphere so that we can easily control the trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    relex hona trade main possible hai lekin es k liye app ko mahnta karna hoti hi ap jitni mahnat karo gye ap k liye forex main work karna utna he asan hai bus ap ko forex ko sekh kar karna hai ta k app ki trade mai app earn karo
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then put down the chart position of a trade! I propose to go out and play computer games or other activities like homework. This will help me to feel comfortable. I have to be more patient and can help to avoid bad feeling in the future. How do others feel about what you relax when trading?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade main app tabhe relex hote ho jab ap k abnder trade mai inter honey ka hosla b ho or app ko market ka acha experienec b hasil kiya ho or app her trade sa market ka samna karney k liye tayar ho jayan tab ap kar sakte ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 213 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)