+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 213 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trader performs an operation, you must relax and wait for the results. There is no point in continuing to monitor the platform because the decision has been taken. Traders only have to be patient and wait for profit or loss. For this reason, traders must conduct a thorough study before carrying out the operation. and Forex trading is a business where we have tension and pressure, but we can reduce pressure and tension if we transact casually and always remember that how much loss we can pay and always try to stay on the safe side. This business always provides several obstacles when we trade but our cold attitude makes us successful here. If you start thinking about results that you never trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I am trading, I try to make sure I concentrate so much that no bad hing happens anytime, I turn on light music in the back ground but besides I make sure my concentration is 100% so that I can see everything that happened because I was surprised to happen on me and we have to keep away from the screen when our trade goes on so we will not be affected by greed and emotion and we will not make mistakes in our trade and lose but before that we must put take profit and stop losses for our trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After my trade I like to relax by going to the living room and playing a good horror movie. Or go to the tomy music room and try to make some songs about my life. I also like painting even though I'm not very good at it. In some rare cases I go for a walk and buy something or eat at a fancy restaurant. and We do not take heavy trades on my head and do not stress with trading. Will you analyze and then find the right time to enter the trade to make you make a profit. when we can do the industry for the right choice we value in the same trade we work on and we can do a lot of things for it.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While traders transact, traders can do other things that are very good for them. I think before traders need to analyze the market properly and when they trade they have to follow the analysis then they can trade the right place and also earn money with their trade. and The most important aspect in forex trading is controlling emotions. Always relax, you can take a break and most importantly the strategy or formula you use should be so accurate that it will be the best way to relax

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, really in forex trading I personally think that as soon as you enter the actual commercial site, it's to keep track of all the information! Turn on the computer to play as a real sport, community or perhaps to fill fieldwork into other elements. For me personally I, who relaxed thinking about this. I think it will help me avoid a lot of damage and negative experiences in the future. and sometimes it's hard but I spend more time understanding what happens when some kind of trading is informed that we can do a lot of things for the right work information when we can trade for the right choice that we value in the same trade as ours do it. and we can do a lot of things for it

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how but anyhow the situation will I need to make myself calm while trading and always patient because I know one thing is sure that without patience and peace of mind no one can survive in this business for the long term so do not ever lusty, sentimental moment trading as this is the main reason behind the losses of the beginners and When I was new in forex I often watch my open trade all the time but when I got some experience, I started trading in the long run and now I have worked with long-term trading strategy and I have made a profit and I just put a stop loss and profit-taking targets for each of my trades and I do not watch my open trades.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can relax while trading in the Forex market and we must implement a secure money management system to avoid major losses. I definitely feel that there are many things that relate to methods that must be relaxed even if the buying and selling are moving. One of these ways is to build a final burning. and I think if we follow a professional trading system like doing analysis before every trade and always use sl and tp then we can relax when we trade. If we do not follow the risks and money management in our trade then excitation and discomfort will come automatically.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I generally think that after I do the trading I do relax because it is important to give the mind some relax from the stress that comes from forex trading, forex trading makes me more confusing sometimes that why why relax after trading is very important for traders . and, as I can see I personally believe we can help ourselves to relax while our trade is in action we can use or set TP and SL points using money management and we can use good small risk and I think that way we can relax ourselves while our trade is in action.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, there is no double for myself, i get a very good feeling when i see my open position in the market especially when i see profit but i think it is better to leave the chart completely and go away from the computer because if you keep watching your price will be under pressure and you will close positions early, once you open a position you can not do anything else and your work is finished so leave the market do its work. and generally I definitely think that I take all the trading decisions based solely on analysis. Before making a trade order, I spend more time analyzing and when I make a trade order then I set my profit and stop the loss and close the market terminal for 5 or 6 hours. I do not like to take more pressure in forex trading.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab mein apni position open kerta houn to dar sa laga rahta hai kay loss ho ga ya profit.mrin apnay app ko relax kernay kay liy tv dekhti houn ya phir koi aur activiti ker lyti houn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 213 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)