+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 213 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find it hard to relax when my trade is in action. What I do is, I keep reading the Forex material and if possible I make a new trade plan first so that whenever my trade fails, I already have a new one to take over. I am relaxed if I know that I have made an efficient trading plan, which is why I keep reviewing my previous shortcomings and producing solutions for this. and No matter how much profit or loss you face. Even if you only observe the market and do not trade even you have to follow the rules of 1 hour difference. The rule says that 1 hour you have to take a gap after every big step in the market. You should not trade immediately after a big step. That's the cool time your brain needs and tackle the situation and analyze it properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes generally my dear, I suppose it's true that when our trades are in action, most of us can not control our emotions if we always look at our charts. I think it would be good for us if we trade and then leave the chart for a while. This is not good for our eyes too if we are always in front of our computer. Then we can relax if we are not in front of our computer chart. and generally in forex trading I personally think that we need to experience enough so we do not have enough excitement for our trade. It is better to stick with the rules and discipline always, proper money and risk management necessary for our trading system so that we can relax while our trade goes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only way I understand and transact relax is really imprtant and can work well in many ways that we all stand in, the best time to understand the realm of commerce is to trade forex with good information that works well for many reasons work well. we are all known to rule the same marertk with the right side and the same property and function well and I am confident with all relationships one week make money and therefore the deductions connected with every morning invest most of us even at that time earn 5 times right through so maybe even now there are a lot of serious benefits there you friend utilize the problem of women and men using most likely together with paying once again relationship by way of invest so that will be the right secret is good cash control near knowledge powerful works with computers when using trends

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good thing when i open a trade and it is going in progress than i will feel relax in those things i also get knowledge about trading and want to earn many more,i want to imrove my learning skills and trying to know more and more about forex trading,and i not get much pressure of forex trading because i also use stop loss and take profit while in trading because it gives some hope for profit earning from that forum.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-13), asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh to banday main hi hota hay k benda apnay apko kesy relax kerta hay aur agar ap nay thek say sekha hoga k kesay apnay apko relax kertay hain to phr ap relax bhi ho jain gay aur phr ko es say faida bhi hoga.....

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik great online business he es karobar min bari earning karne k lei hum jeitna set rehte hin aur relax ho kar trading karte hin utna hi humari kamyabi ki umeed barh jati he hum es karobar min se bari earning bhi kar sakte hin jeise jeise es karobar ko samjh jate hin es k tension ko bhi bardashat kar leite hin. Forex trading min humare nerves pe bara zoor parta he aur hum es karobar min se bari earning bhi kar sakte hin.

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can do a number of things to help myself in trading in order to prevent actions. I can listen to music or i can still watch some Movies in order to be able to relax and avoid altering my trades.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically we need to open a trade with proper risk management and we need to trade with the right Entry point and if we can get a good entry point then we can easily generate good profits and I think every trader should have a good understanding of sentiment market and should trade it. and, generally my dear I thought that I would relax while my trade was in action if I could leave my chart. If I am always in front of my graph, then I can not relax, because I will always see the price up and down. It makes me better to leave my chart after I open a position. I know that I can relax, because I always use take profit and stop losses correctly.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep i know this idea is not feasible to take a leisurely, only experience in addition when instructing people, in the start it is excessively challenging for individuals to rest despite launching dealing, one more opinion can you can see the television for you to just relax yourself. and After taking the trade I define my stop loss and take profit options based on the analysis. After that I left the market for a long time. When I return the trade has closed automatically. I just checked the results and became satisfied. If I get frustrated then I just leave the trade and come back the next day with a fresh and active mind

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All I can do for you all is how we get better in running this forex trading. This is very important because we are all going to race very quickly to earn a lot of money in forex trading. Therefore, we must learn to run a meta trader that will benefit us. and I HAVE myself relaxed after making my analysis and came to the conclusion that I had signed my signal, how do I see the signal, quite simple once I see the deviation it is a pretty good signal and with it I will enter the trade I will wait it will together, thinking it takes time to do that, but I always have the patience to wait no matter what it takes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 213 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)