+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 213 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Hybrid View

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WORLDEMO1 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Fran Caaner Manu (2016-05-28), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), kkkk (2019-04-21), minetrade (2015-02-12), Mustansir (2018-05-24), ntn (2018-07-12), Shahid78 (2019-03-16), shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level...so i always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions....but i always hope for the best .......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Dua bibi (2018-02-13), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahid78 (2019-03-16), shakeel2017 (2017-10-20), zaheer multan (2018-02-25)

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level...so i always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions....but i always hope for the best .......
    As far as i ma concerned, i can say that trading is truly stessful but the way a trder cab get the best with just natural ways is still the best thing to doing without much stress.

Senior Member dayat is an unknown quantity at this point dayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, not all full time is used to make trades or open positions. if the trader has determined the exact time, observe the movement of the dynamics of market trends, and decisions are accurate, then after an open position can be left behind. so that a blank can diugunakan to read the articles, the latest news or sports

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After put an trade posittion I do not sit before the chart! I shutdown the computer and go out for other activities like play sport or doing homework. This will help me to feel comfortable. I think this can help me to become more patient and avoid bad feeling in the future. How about others what do you do to feel relax when trading?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahid78 (2019-03-16), shakeel2017 (2017-10-20)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I know it cannot be possible to take relax, only experience and time teach us, in start it might be too much difficult for us to take rest while opening trading, another opinion is you can see television to relax yourself.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), ctgboy (2012-10-24), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahid78 (2019-03-16)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To keep yourself relax always enter well analyzed trades and should also put stop loss. After entering trade do not monitor it continuosly. Have believe in your analysis and decision. And one more thing do not follow somebody, it brings anxiety and tension.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Shahid78 (2019-03-16)

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When our trading work are in action, and we want to relax our self then we will definitely take break in that particular time, because the relaxation is the most important thing to do, if you were relaxed then it is good for your future work in the trading in forex, i believe that relax your self when you r going to tired then after that start your work in fresh form again.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    mind freshness and rest is necessary while trading because a fresh mind can give you a ideal output, i listen to the music while trading to keep my mind fresh and active

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think after doing trade we have to keep relax with other things like music games or any other thing, we have to trade set take profit and stop loss and then leave it to operate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 213 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)