+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 213 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very easy for me trade karny say pehly main achi tara market ko time deti hun jab trade put kar leti hun to relax honay kay liye main sleeping ko chose karti hun market say dor ho kar rest karti hun than kuch movement dekh leti hun kiyun kay mainy stop loss aur take profit ka use kia hota hai aur trade after confirmation kay ki hoti hai is liye tension nae hoti relax rehti hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's easy if you have a good strategy that will make money in the long run. The most important thing is never to be emotional when trading, because it makes you do stupid things that can lead to accounts that explode. Do your research correctly, be confident, never risk too much money per trade, and chill and when we place our orders on the forex market casually and we wait for our orders to profit and I say that on the forex trading market we place our orders at the right point and we use take profit and stop losses then our trading is safe and we trade our profits and it must be for us, we work fresh and relax our mind so we make our trade right and we get big profits with the forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother me to relax rahny k liye apni trades me Stop loss set kar daiti hun or kuch break k bad market analysis karti rahti hun.Magr dear phir b emotions se bachna boht mushkil hai. Hmen chaye k hm kuch entertainment pr b tawajjah dain taky hmara mind fresh and relax ho or hm achay trikay se trading kar saken.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-10-30)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I usually start to hate myself that why I made that mistake and after an hour or two I felt relaxed and I started using a demo account to find out my mistakes and with the passage of time I became a good trader but accepted GOd that my percentage of wins was 70% and that makes me rather comfortable. and when trading, I also listen to my favorite music, which really helps me because I can relax in trading even in analysis as well as managing my open orders. For me, music can relax my mind and become positive so that I can focus on my trading activities.

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,232 Times in 4,141 Posts
    of course generally my dear, It’s no double that for myself, I get a very good feeling when I watch my open positions in the market especially when I see the profit , but I think that it's better to leave the chart completely and go away from the computer because if you stay watching the price you will be under pressure and you will close the positions early , after you open the positions you can't do anything else and your work is done so leave the market do his work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself watch a movie and if I am outside or far from home then I use my cellphone and relax myself to trade and wait for the market to come by the way I give me a little profit, I also watch TV and others and forex is a very profitable business from online sliding market. We have to join in forex trading so we have to work hard so we have to get enough money in a short time. Beforex was a very risky business so learning was very important.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level...so i always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions....but i always hope for the best .......

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I can see I personally believe we can help ourselves to relax while our trade in actions we can use or assign TP and SL points using money management and we can use good little risks and I think that our way can relax ourselves while our trade is in action. and Traders work in the forex business with a relaxed and fresh mind and traders make their trades good and traders do not use miss places on the market and traders know all the information from the market and traders face all things aor forex trading and traders work with planning and making profit with forex business

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear trade in the forex business this is the best thing to do when you have active trading is to close your computer and not see the graph at all because if you keep watching your price it will damage everything and you will close many positions with losses. I usually trade while listening to music helping me relax in this activity but sometimes also see movies on my PC. and in forex trading I really think when our trade acts, most of us cannot control our emotions if we always see our charts. I think it will be good for us if we trade and then leave the chart for a while. This is not good for our eyes too if we are always in front of our computer. Then we can relax if we are not in front of the computer chart

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever i make a trade i try to relax my self by routine day to day activities. i do not become frustrate and always try to be calm. i do my routine activities. if i get time i try to look at the market position. i try to do practice on demo accounts. if i get more time that i try to analyze the experience of professional traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 213 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)