व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 183 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.70 USD
    Thanks

How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WORLDEMO1 For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (02-13-2018), Fran Caaner Manu (05-28-2016), minetrade (02-12-2015), Mustansir (05-24-2018), ntn (07-12-2018), shakeel2017 (10-20-2017)

3. Contests
    Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    149.69 USD
    Thanks
    when i open some positions and my trades are in action, then i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my views, and learn from others.....and also i will be not in so much pressure, because i always apply stop loss at a certain level...so i always know that what i can loose if market goes against my open positions....but i always hope for the best .......

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (02-13-2018), shakeel2017 (10-20-2017), zaheer multan (02-25-2018)

Trusted Member sangam will become famous soon enough sangam will become famous soon enough sangam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5516.25 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    if you open your positions based on your own analysis, then why should we worry. it's just like we're doubting our own judgement if we don't trust our decision. so try to calm our mind by saying that this is the best analyze i've ever did.
    The main power of trading will come only when the analysis that we are doing is right and the results start giving us the required profits. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

ctgboy (10-24-2012), shakeel2017 (10-20-2017)

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25.50 USD
    Thanks
    After put an trade posittion I do not sit before the chart! I shutdown the computer and go out for other activities like play sport or doing homework. This will help me to feel comfortable. I think this can help me to become more patient and avoid bad feeling in the future. How about others what do you do to feel relax when trading?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (10-20-2017)

Member twinkling star will become famous soon enough twinkling star will become famous soon enough twinkling star's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    245.64 USD
    Thanks
    yeah I know it cannot be possible to take relax, only experience and time teach us, in start it might be too much difficult for us to take rest while opening trading, another opinion is you can see television to relax yourself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

ctgboy (10-24-2012)

Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    just fixed the targets of your positions and continue to your other obligations or work, else you will feel really tensed, seeing the the market swaying around. this will really help to the beginners
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

ctgboy (10-24-2012)

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    321.65 USD
    Thanks
    use money management and stop losses have been providing comfort to me if it still has a position that is still open ..
    I have tried to use a small risk that the very survival of my trading account to trade every day and strive to improve the equity trading

Banned ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6761.04 USD
    Thanks
    I can do a number of things to help myself in trading in order to prevent actions. I can listen to music or i can still watch some Movies in order to be able to relax and avoid altering my trades.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Fran Caaner Manu (05-28-2016)

Senior Member atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    659.04 USD
    Thanks
    To keep yourself relax always enter well analyzed trades and should also put stop loss. After entering trade do not monitor it continuosly. Have believe in your analysis and decision. And one more thing do not follow somebody, it brings anxiety and tension.

18. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    459.23 USD
    Thanks
    I often feel nervous if I had seen the trade position minus. and to make me more calm, I always close the chart once I open position and install the take profit and stop loss........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 183 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast