+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 213 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab hamary trades start hoty ha tu hamay chahiye ka ham wait karay and trades pa focus karay and relax rahy kio ka agar ek bar entry le ley jaye tu us ko rokna asan nahi hota ha loss ma is liye relax raho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,224 Times in 751 Posts
    You open positions based on your own analysis then why should we worry. Just as we doubt our own judgment if we do not trust our decision. I think it can help me to be more patient and avoid any bad feelings in the future. What about other people what do you do to relax while trading ... I am actually considering trading with a less aggressive strategy, always use stop loss or cut loss, just do 2 open positions every day. My position only opens during the day and closes all positions at night. so I trade very casually. different if I trade too much, it's hard to relax

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), arshadlaskani (2018-04-27), ayazfx (2018-04-26), billyboy00007 (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), kashi93 (2018-04-27), rehanayaz (2018-04-26), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main agr app nay relax ho kar trading ki tu phr he ap kuch na kuch achi trading karta hain , ap ko chahy k ap jo trading kar raha hain stop loss lazme laga phr he app ek achi trading kar saka ga warna buaht he mushkil hain k app ek achi trading kar k app Forex say ek achi profit earn kar saka our kamyab ho sakta

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27), danish555 (2018-04-28), sarfraz786 (2018-04-28)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab meri trades open hoti hein means action main hoti hein to khud ko relax karna parta hai is liye main yehe koshish karta hoon khid ko forex main loss say dar ko door bhagana paray ga apko chahiye ap log loss ko apney mind say nikal dein eak bar trade ka tp aor sl set kar dein aor chill karen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27)

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, dear I really believe that I listen to rock music, as well as I meditate occasionally to calm down and do other tings like playing some video games I try to keep me away from the trade so I do not feel depressed etc. do not want to compensate the loss with opening a position without previously thinking about considering forex has many opportunities to earn money that every trader can do this business to earn money

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I have an open position, I'm not too worried, because before the position certainty I've read the news (released and coming both), so I will be able to know the level of resistance and support, and be myself ready for the average if necessary and do not think many until the market becomes very unstable because there are special news. If the market deviates from my position then I just leave the trading platform to reduce my panic and come after 30 minutes to check the price and about my profit / loss status. I try to trade once a day, then if I have made an open position or wait for an order, then I will close my trading terminal, shut down my computer and do other things. it could help me to relax while my trade in action. then I will not be emotion to see my open position again, until at night and I can open my trading terminal again

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I start some roles and my provision in activities, then I will rest by learning more about currency operations and I will come to this team and try to understand more about the currency industry, discuss my opinion, and understand from that other. and also I will not be too stressed, because I always apply stop-loss at some stage. so I always know that what I can reduce if the industry goes against my starting position. jobs will probably act quickly most likely we will remain private by studying a large number of Forex currency trading and otherwise I am relaxed when I experience a floating loss, in the hope that the market will return, but it will be uncomfortable when my position will profit,

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the other hand, not everyone basing their decisions on these indicators and using their technical and important checks to know when to obtain or promote. Find out about margin accounts considering that they really are a source of life of foreign currency trading. well I really see that it makes business Forex currency trading casual is the amount of risk they take per trade in the Forex business. Low risk always eliminates fear and other rigidity from the trader's mind.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother mein ne jab start mein trading Forex start ki thi tu then mujhe kafi problem hota tha aur mein trading oon kernay k baad relax hi nahi ker pata tha aur sara din chart sirf ko hi read kerta rehta tha. Mgr ab mein apni Forex Trading Stop the loss value k sath hi kerta hun aur iss tarah mujhe relax honay ka time bhi mi jata hai. we can relax while trading, if we can apply with a good money management system, so forex trading does not make us feel afraid. Forex trading is done well, if we want to make forex trading as a business investment in the future

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I usually use stop loss on my trade and I have the mentality to accept loss in forex trading and my friend, I believe in forex trading and I also believe in my own trading strategy. If we understand market trends then we can make a profit. If you're lucky to get a winner, keep using it until you master it completely and can see the money coming in. As soon as you master it, it's time to look for another one. You should be able to see now that the more profitable strategies you can get from your hands and mind, the more likely you are to earn a living by day trading. I hope I make sense to the readers as I write this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 213 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)