+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 823 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the target of making a profit is very good and we can get big profits and more money with forex that we cannot imagine so I am very happy and thankful to forex that forex solves each of our problems and fulfills each of our desires and desires and gives us happiness live with forex. and that's a smart problem during this business as a result, from bro if you build your profit target then build a higher job and you then build a mind to trade your company and use the strategy, take profits and stop losing and get successful trading .. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have your target or not. Forex is managing your money in the right way. By anyone please help me about this. This, you will be able to deal with a peaceful mind, especially you need time to reach your goals, every week, several parts, every year and every month, that I have to share with you 'confused about that every day. and Focus benefits on developing intelligence and I support it. Pan and the best technology in Forex trading are usually to handle your money in the right way. You need time. So you can focus on achievement. Many people who work here, then enjoy the big benefits of the currency trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is only for profit. not for others. every trader trades forex only to make a profit. So if someone tells you that making profit is dangerous then I think, that's not true. All the time you have to be careful about your benefits. If you think that at that time you will not be able to make a profit then do not trade at that time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business making money. Forex is managing your money in the right way. You need time to reach the target, it must be divided into several sections, daily, weekly, monthly & yearly, I am confused about that. Anyone please help me about this. This can make you trade with a peaceful mind especially. Think

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salikin For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), Unregistered (2)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello bro. In my opinion, I see that making a forex trading profit target is not a completely right decision. If we make a profit target, the possibility will lead us to excessive trading behavior or loss of caution because the predetermined profit target has not been achieved. More traders must concentrate on consistent daily profits, not a certain number of daily targets. Good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I am a beginner trader I always start my trading with profit targets but to capture my target I have to take high risks and as a result I have lost many times. so I think the profit target is bad, it makes us greedy and makes us fall in emotions and fears. we are a lot of beginner traders who lose in forex for that, after my loss, I never trade with profit targets and I receive the benefits that are the trend I give to me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), Unregistered (1)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always think that the target is making very good profits in the forex market. And I always target to generate profits in the forex market. But I think for sure the target of making a profit for the perfect trading option is long-term forex trading on the forex market. If we want to make profits in the market, we need good money management in our trade. And money management for good trade is a long-term trade in the forex market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit target set kerna mare khyal se thik nehi hai kyuki kafi traders sirf trade islye lega detey hai kyuki unhe apna target pura kerna hai. Ase time per debav mai a ker trade lega detey hai isi wejeh se kafiyo k account wash ho jatey hai.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinesh For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit making target is best apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kars akte hain ye aik best online site hain apko is mein ihtaiyt se kam karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kars akte hain ye aiik best online site hain apko is mein zada mehnat akrni chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kars akte hain

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Experttrader (2019-02-15)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    G hain bhai jan apne bilukl hi sahi kaha hain huamin is mein apne prfoit ko target karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein erarn kar skate hain apko is mein ihtiayt se kam karna chahhye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Shahid78 (2019-02-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 823 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)