+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 823 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit making target is good or bad?

Member devi1976 is an unknown quantity at this point devi1976's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jawadjutt View Post
    Forex is to manage your money in proper way. you need to time in order to achieve the target.,it should be divided on some parts,daily,weekly,monthly & yearly,I am confused about it. Anybody please help me about this.this can make you to trade with a peaceful mind especially
    Ji ha dear forex market me hum yadi business karte hai aur apne liye koi target set karke hi trading karte hai to yah ek bahut hi good strategy hai jisse ki hum es market me good work kar sakte hai aur good profit bhi earn kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redflower0111 is on a distinguished road redflower0111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with a plan and target is very good for a trader. Plan and target will give success in Forex trading. Every trader need good plan and good target but keep in mind that always set less target because if you will suffer in loss then you will not loss big money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arvi123 is on a distinguished road Arvi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apne profit ka target set krna acchi bt h lekin jaruri nhi h ki daily aapka wo target achieve hi ho jaye.koi din esa b hota h ki market aapke bilkul opposite chala jata h to us time p apna patience Na khoye air jaldibaji me galat trade Na lgaye kyuki ese me aap sirf loss hi uthaoge..isliye target k sath sath patience b bht jaruri h

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is managing your money the right way. We have to trade here our real
    experience to be the most important experience in the forex market.
    Just stay here with our experience then it is a relief for big profits.
    Anyone please help me on this. This can make you trade with a peaceful mind especially

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ciganjur For This Useful Post:

natsir (2017-08-31)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not make a target to make a profit because I keep trading until
    I finish my targeted time so I do not make money targets.
    Because I have made the target time and now I am eraning a lot of money.
    There may be benefits from the target but I have no idea

7. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

kashibul (2017-08-31)

Junior Member nana2 is an unknown quantity at this point nana2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah i agree with you profit making target is goood. the best plan and good strategy in forex trading is to manage your capital properly without making losses. you need time management and strategy to get huge profits in forex business market.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should make a target of profit from this trading business than we could trade with much experience of trading many traders are making competition and they are getting huge income they trade with risky trading strategy.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,532 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is money making business the traders try to get much income when they make the target of income in this competition they trade with their high of experience and they get huge profit from this trading ,

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business many traders works together and the make competition and they set the target of prfit and they get the target of income when they make competition they could trade much experience of trading.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,532 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should make a target to get the profit it is good strategy for the income than you will open the trading position with high experience it is good habit for this trading many traders are trading with this practice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 823 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)