+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 384 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Junior Member hedraf is an unknown quantity at this point hedraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better you wait until next month to increase your bonus to you can trade by suitable amount because 5$ or 10$ will not be useful to you and you will feel bored because you can only trade with so little pip

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s1990 View Post
    I think low deposit is every time risky in forex market & 10$ is most risky deposit because you lost your invest easily. So my advise, you want to invest
    in forex then try to big amount.
    yes I agree with you, if you deposit less money then when you open a position and the price do not move as we want, the capital is up just waiting for the price change because the value is getting down. when using a lot smaller then the benefits are also small although it can get a few pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed deposit the money itself will be able to develop our trading skills .. due to the deposit itself whatever it face we will learn more accountable for what happens in our trading account, a different story if we were just trading with a demo account first. we can not think of a loss that will happen because that's not real money ..
    although we only deposit $ 10 but it is helpful to practice discipline and practice to keep our account so as not to hit a margin call

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can add a small amount of money, or you need to maximize active on this forum and get a bonus post next month when the bonus is transferred to your real account you can use for trading, if you can make a profit you generate profits is real money that you can withdraw immediately.

Member efty466 is an unknown quantity at this point efty466's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better that you make some bonus in this month and trade in a demo account it will help you in real trade and small deposit is not good for trade so i thing waiting is better for you.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see, you CAN open a account with 10$, that is upto you, but you have to accept the fact that if you want to survive, you have to risk very little and as a result your return will also be very little. 10% of 10$ gives 1$ risk and puny 1$ return, and 10% risking is very very risky..so, watch out.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    i think its will better if we compounding forum bonusses,as the beginer i have no money to depposite at the first time,then my friend told me that we can trade with the bonus that we got from forum!!i think its the best solution for us,its not a risky way to improving our skill and earn money!
    the important thing is you are not used to the strategy of capital money
    that money we can certainly get even just a little bit so we had to wake up our first power trading
    it is often forgotten just saw an initial capital only

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    My advice to you is, if you still do not really understand about Forex, I encourage you to not make a deposit with your own money. Perform post to get a big bonus, when it began trading using the ith smallest lot, so you can learn while you trade.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you make a low deposi te the you will tend to make a very low 4ncome and the more you are exposed to to lossing more and more thats how it is but you can also make money even if you will get a small profite.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    For your winning rate in demo account, i think you can open a real account and continue practicing in real. But you should deposit an minimum account for trading. I think a bout 20 $ is reasonable. Please remember that low capital with low leverage for set up account. wish luck for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 384 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)