GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3490

Thread: Low deposits.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    491.58 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 Times in 1,831 Posts
    Low deposit say agr huma chata hai ka hum tradr kar tu ya mumkin nhi us leay huma cheya ka forex ma or money deposit karne cheya jesa huma acha profit earn ho sakhta hai or hum phor ja aka achi trading bhe kar sakhta hai

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (05-18-2019)

3. Lamborghini
    Member natum is on a distinguished road natum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84.69 USD
    Thanks
    All beginners must clear their minds that no one can get beneficial results from forex starting this business with low investment because this business is very risky and resilient and with low investment no one can survive. I want to advise all beginners that they have to start this business for $ 200 to get useful results. and you don't have to deposit your own money with the real time. from the beginning related to actual trade it doesn't matter whether it is normal to help losers. Wait for related months and more ADDITIONS to generate good bonuses through ADDITIONAL forums to trade with bonus money. You will be assisted regarding you AS GOOD. You may not lose money now that is difficult to obtain.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to natum For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (05-18-2019)

Member Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    56.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 445 Posts
    In my point of view you should not have deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading you make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.63 USD
    Thanks
    In my point of view you should not have deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading you make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money.

You may not lose money now that is difficult to obtain.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    93.23 USD
    Thanks
    in forex trading you can trade with any capital including only $ 10. What we have to consider is risk management. where we have less capital, we have to open trades in small lots too, so the possibility that we will lose all of our money will be small and can even be avoided and I advise you not to negotiate because like most members say it is very dangerous and can cause you to lose a lot and you will negotiate and that you do not have a number that will help you negotiate this correctly, and good luck if there are other solutions.

Member wahyudin will become famous soon enough wahyudin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.77 USD
    Thanks
    low savings and risk when you are a big capital risk you can use it as a day, day by day bohat ziyda log pasand hh hain aur yeh bohat fit hi womens ky liye so jis ky pass knoweldge hi wo is a business easy to handle skata hai aur acha get good luck hi. and low deposits are not good for trading because it is difficult to manage small accounts if you want to multiply them quickly. but if you have time and you want to add your account **** then you have to invest but at least $ 100

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.13 USD
    Thanks
    low deposit and how you have experience with trading real accounts and know emotions are difficult to learn and control. I think if you do well with a demo account, you have to invest less, it doesn't help you make more money, but it will help you learn many things and if you want to trade with a small deposit, I see it's better for you trade with a demo account and it will have the same results, if you trade with a small deposit on a real account you will not make a big profit from it

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    93.23 USD
    Thanks
    I think you mean as long as we can trade with such amounts and then control our trade, we will be able to trade forex. Forex trading is mostly related to knowledge and skills. and from my experience, I think that a low deposit brings us to lose well I have a one-dollar deposit and I make it up to $ 20 and never believe I made it crane I swear but after I lost everything well what I have done with risk trading and without stop loss and I see now that it is a fatal mistake we must avoid it

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84.63 USD
    Thanks
    It is true that low capital determines your profits, but patience is also good. A trader helps know that the best thing for an entrepreneur is to act. From this learning and knowledge without interest, a trader will not be able to increase interest and is very important because it is very important for the interests of the traders. and the main forex is cash, my depot is us skate low ho, big work ho skata hi but get the main difference ho jata h khoe ky big investmnet sy loss to be big ho hai hai and profit become kiye jaye tu wo be baoht zayda hota hi is lie low investment per kam kero bigginer ho ager what

13. FC
    Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    94.33 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion it doesn't matter to deposit $ 10 for beginners, if you believe it can consistently 60-70% profit every month. And you can get bonuses from the forum and can also make deposits and increase your margin. If for example you lose, you can still trade again, or you can learn a demo account again, and it can be an unforgettable experience in the forex trading business, and will be a lesson for the future to achieve success and from my experience, I think that low deposit leads us to lose well I have a dollar deposit and I make it up to $ 20 and never believe I made it crane I swear but after I lost everything well what I have done trading with risk and without stop loss and I see now that it is a fatal mistake we must avoid it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 LastLast