Page 342 of 384 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwahyudi View Post
    already exist in the natural law and the economic principle that in every trade that how to use the smallest capital could generate as much profit, but in forex between capital and profits seem proportional as more capital means the more profit that can be obtained, because of low deposit typically used when trading lot is small, this means a benefit too little
    true friend. Here we also have to think positive. if we use a small capital, profit can we make must also be balanced. now many forex brokers that offer trading by using a low deposit. Instaforex with a deposit of $ 1, we can trade using a real account.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    already exist in the natural law and the economic principle that in every trade that how to use the smallest capital could generate as much profit, but in forex between capital and profits seem proportional as more capital means the more profit that can be obtained, because of low deposit typically used when trading lot is small, this means a benefit too little
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each person is different in the capture of understanding in forex. if you are able to trade on a real account after playing the demo account for six months, I think that did it. because you will get a great experience when you trade in a real account, good luck fella

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new traders, it is recommended for a small deposit to train first because manageman money and trading psychology. because if the loss would not be a great loss, usually if it will be a great loss to lazy to trading. maybe $ 100 is enough

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginer i think we shoudnt deposit any money at first..joint the forum will very helpful for us,beside we can gets a good information we can gets bonus at the same time,and we can yse the bonus to trade,so its better than we deposit our money,this is the best way for all the beginer traeders!!goodluck!

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with low capital or deposits, which needs to be done is to use a good money management, I also think if the deposit is low, then this should be very careful, if one bit will result in Margin Call.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amhp View Post
    I don't prefer low deposit at forex market. It's very risky to trade at low deposit account, Proper money management can't follow at low deposit account. We know without proper money / risk management anyone can't sustain at forex market. I think anyone have to deposit at least $1,000 at forex market for flexibility.
    I think it's better to use low amount of capital for trading in the first time because experience can give us better consideration to make good decision. If we used low amount of capital as investment, so it won't be too risky when we made mistakes and suffer losses. Beginners have more possibilities to suffer losses than profits.

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if you just have a little money to invest, choose a cent account. I think it is better than you choose a regular account, but 1 loss trade can kill your account. At first, dont see the amount of money you get, but calculate how many pips you collected. If you can collect more pips, it means with greater account you will get more and bigger amount of money.

Banned amhp is an unknown quantity at this point amhp's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't prefer low deposit at forex market. It's very risky to trade at low deposit account, Proper money management can't follow at low deposit account. We know without proper money / risk management anyone can't sustain at forex market. I think anyone have to deposit at least $1,000 at forex market for flexibility.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a very excellent starter to business on trial consideration, but if it is less complicated to do the workouts in actual records dollar, but very excellent if you select a dollar consideration because it will further improve the high high quality of our research, because after all the money we tradingkan are actual, so it will more serious in comparison to business on trial consideration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 384 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)