+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 384 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that low deposit is better for a newbie trader in forex trading but low deposit is very risky if you open a many trade in forex. So if you have a low deposit than you trade carefully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $10 deposit is very small deposit! it won't help you to earn healthy profit! so better wait till you can effort minimum $100-$200 deposit! because you won't be able to take larger lot volume without good amount of back up! the more capital you will be able to manage, the more chances you will get to make healthy profit! though you can deposit your $10 in cent account to practice with real money!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member juwi is an unknown quantity at this point juwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.

I think small or large deposits differ only in profits
    greater the deposit will also benefit
    the important thing is to learn and master the market while our ability to adjust to the deposit

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a new bargainer. So you requisite shaft breeding. You are wanted that you are married in this facility. This you may think you a healthier regulation, where you can reason turn in Forex. No payment incentive is real popular for moderate and new bargainer. Because they are very paradisaic to get it. Also it's rattling person and unstressed acquire. healthful in Demonstrate practicing phase. But No accretion payment can worker to read finer. Then when they present win friendship penury statesman payment for better invigoration.

Senior Member kismujas is an unknown quantity at this point kismujas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    In my view you should not deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading if usual to lose. Wait for a month or more and make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money.
    Forex training should familiarize the trader with concepts including technical analysis, risk management, fundamental analysis and traders' psychology.

Member aria is an unknown quantity at this point aria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trial and error is the trial of a system that we will use in trading. Trial and Error in the diburuhkan is a trading system that will test us, and we note our trading results in the journal only after at least 1 month we make the conclusion of the trial and error that we do.

Junior Member IZZDIENZ is an unknown quantity at this point IZZDIENZ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is true minimal deposit at instaforex only $ 1 of capital alone but I think $ 1 is very difficult to trade and the profits were used very little. I think the ideal number suitable for beginners is about $ 50 deposit. with capital you can already use the EA and has also been able to apply money management

Senior Member tune is an unknown quantity at this point tune's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friend I think that You do the continuing to demo or live trading .At first low deposit to forex trading and learn more how to know success in forex trading

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my suggestion that you have to put that 25 bucks in cen account and then trade with much less. but you do not have to open two positions at the same time and did not get more than greed if you are able to, then you can open a real account with pro account

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you are trading with a very small investment capital keep in mind two things ..first is the leverage factor and pips calculation ..keep eye on the margin calls .I feel that with small amount,we should trade in the micro accounts so,that there will be less risk factor involved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 384 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)