+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 384 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stromelah View Post
    actually a small deposit is not a problem but the consequences would have to wear a small lot size and also do not use EA because EA typically have floating capital had little negative so great
    yeah right, who clearly did adjust our trade with the amount of capital we have. always use good money management is a very important strategy in forex trading. let us not be too much to use our capital to trade, because I believe if we are too much in the use of capital to trade, or use lots that are too big, I'm sure you'll be waiting a while to get a margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member stromelah is an unknown quantity at this point stromelah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually a small deposit is not a problem but the consequences would have to wear a small lot size and also do not use EA because EA typically have floating capital had little negative so great

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bedomahmoud View Post
    that you should deposit that 10 dollars in cents account and then trade with a smaller lots....but you should not open two position at the same time and do not get over greed.....it will give you more chances to learn forex and i think that even if you suffer losses, then it is not that much which will make you regret...sometimes you need to learn forex trading even at the cost of some losses.....
    Yes all forex traders must use the money management ability to actually trade forex markets. Low deposits is important to the newbies, it helps them to make their desired amounts of profits with reduced risk
    Patience is Key.

Banned bedomahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point bedomahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    that you should deposit that 10 dollars in cents account and then trade with a smaller lots....but you should not open two position at the same time and do not get over greed.....it will give you more chances to learn forex and i think that even if you suffer losses, then it is not that much which will make you regret...sometimes you need to learn forex trading even at the cost of some losses.....

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after we have good analysis in forex trading, i think no matter to make low deposit, because with our knowlegde we will create more of profit till our balance going to big.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you have to go for it it is good that you are starting with a small deposite now you have a challenge to survive with this small amount and make profit I think you can learn more by this way just go ahead and best of luck.

Senior Member pudis is an unknown quantity at this point pudis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raja413 View Post
    Every new beginner should deposit small amount at first time. Because maximum beginner loss their money in forex trading. if anyone start with small amount he should trade small lots. Makes his own way. because his account is small and he may can not recover his loss.
    I think that it's depend on the market trend situation and my analytical prediction of Forex market. But i don't want to run my trade when my trading account is going to lose. As a beginner i have to wait for better time to take opportunity for making profit from Forex market

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar ap ko paiso ka problem hai to choti investment bhi ki ja sakti hai , 10$ aik choti investmet hai aur har koi kar sakta hai lakin ideal ye hai k ap investment ziada se ziada karain is se ap ki earning achi ho ge..

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wheather you have low deposit or high deposit it does not matter the thing matter is how you use it. if you have a good trading strategy , good money management skll and patience then you are successfull trader.

Member poorman is an unknown quantity at this point poorman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very risky market if trader are very good trading knowledge then they can easily make profit what money they deposit it dont matter. So trader need to improve themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 384 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)