+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 384 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should wait and learn more and become more skilful in trading perspective. In the beginning in a real account trader always faces loss. so it is best for you to take some more time to practice trading and improve your trading skills more. and more deposit would do it better for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposit is not suitable for trading. Because i get more losses by low deposit. but when i deposit large like 100 or more then i can get more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xx22xx is an unknown quantity at this point xx22xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I think at least for 1 year one should not deposit his own money. Try with demo account or bonus or forum bonus to trade. Because for forex trading we should practice at least 1 year. Thanks

Member almas is an unknown quantity at this point almas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to prepare for a low amount of deposit on the early days of trading. conducted to determine the effectiveness of our current strategy of the demo account to see if we have been implemented in a real account to be evaluated. If we act in a manner consistent with good deposit account real low, profits, so we can get the total capital.

Member kameljoualwa is an unknown quantity at this point kameljoualwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that agar apka profit ho raha hai to apko deposit monthly karna chahiye to wo ziyada sahe rahega & started a main ap agar acha profite kar rahy ho to ap trade karen taaky apka aur ziyadas profite ho with ap usay deposit karwas lain.. !

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    I can see that good I think when we started trade with a real account, we always choose the low investment because it will assume the risks $ 10 may be the right choice when investing in accounts cents
    yes, we need to trade in real trading account to practice and earn money. $10 is good if we use cent account, we can trade with smallest lot in cent account, 0,1 cent lot

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not original matter / subject because if you trade well i think you can definitely can profit .A good trader can increase his balance at any time because he /she know the way.It is simple work for him.Low deposit / big deposit is not matter at all.

Banned tvenMark is an unknown quantity at this point tvenMark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.
    IF you have succes rate of 60 or 70%, it is reasonably good. About depositing matter : there are brokers that allow micro accounts, or cent accounts. That is, if you put 10$, it is considered 1000 units (cents), and minimal trade is usually 10 cents.

Senior Member husnaindfx is an unknown quantity at this point husnaindfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading we should invest a biggest possible amount because if we invest a bigger amount it will help us to survive for a long time even we trade in a wrong direction of a trend. Say i invest 10000 and i trade in 1 lot size then i have a 10000 pips backup even though the market goes opposite side.

Senior Member khafan is an unknown quantity at this point khafan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we dont have to invest a lot of money in forex trading if we have good trading strategy because
    if we have good trading strategy we can compound small equity become big equity in our trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 384 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)