+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 349 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    42.30 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    From my point of view, you do not need deposit right now. You have practiced demo account for 2 or 3 months. It is really a good step in forex trading. Now you should concentrate on earning bonuses from forum which goes directly to your forex real trading account. And then start trading with those bonuses money. After getting some profits, you can deposit $10 or something to withdraw your money.
    yeah, great idea guys. we do not have to deposit in advance to make forex trading forum but looking to get a bonus of money for forex trading. It can make our experience grows, although only money bonusan but we will be more concerned with forex trading is being done.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member raja413 is an unknown quantity at this point raja413's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.00 USD
    Thanks
    Every new beginner should deposit small amount at first time. Because maximum beginner loss their money in forex trading. if anyone start with small amount he should trade small lots. Makes his own way. because his account is small and he may can not recover his loss.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    459.23 USD
    Thanks
    in forex trading you can trade with any capital includes only $ 10. we have to consider is risk management. where the less capital we then we have to open trade in small lots as well, so chances are we to lose all our money also will be small and can even be avoided

Senior Member anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 526 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    true, real account even if its only in cent account indeed have strong point rather than doing trade in demo account such as experience in psychology. real account give more pressure and practice our mind to more discipline.
    forex me naye traders ko chote account ke stah hi trading shuru karni chahaiey kyunki shuru ke dino me margin call ke sabse zada chances hote hai aur agar trader bade account me trading karega to margin call lagne se trader ke sare paise loss me ja sakte hai lekin chote account ke stah micro lot me trading karne se trader ka loss bahut hi kam ho jayega

Member xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145.85 USD
    Thanks
    I do not suggest you just deposit $10 to trade in instaforex there.I do know we usually can gain so fast with our demo accoungt there.But when you trade with the real account,you may find it is so easy for you to lose.I wish you can grow your deposit money there.

Senior Member newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    no matter with low or big capital then the trader will struggle to keep good their trading and always learn to fix all the problem,so all back to the traders itself and the big capital will be useless if they can not trade with well...so it is great if they can make grow low capital ...
    do the best we can

Member Abdomhadi is on a distinguished road Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.70 USD
    Thanks
    I advise you my brother to do not this negotiation because like most members said it is very dangerous and it can lead you to great losses and assi you going to negotiate and that you do not have the amount going help you properly conduct this negotiation, and good luck if there is another solution.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.40 USD
    Thanks
    Starting with a small amount not recomended you can loose every thing very soon. Try to earn at least 30Usd from the forum post and then you can start with a cent account.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    120.38 USD
    Thanks
    Low deposit is more useful in forex trading business but better to use the take profit and stop loss to long term stay in forex trading, so demo is the best teacher to get the more awareness about trading forex.

11. PAMM
    Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    42.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laknath View Post
    Starting with a small amount not recomended you can loose every thing very soon. Try to earn at least 30Usd from the forum post and then you can start with a cent account.
    I don't think that our account will be gone in short time or not is depending on your capital. it's depending on your money management.
    No matter how small or high your account, it could face Margin Call when you use too high lot size. And it is possible that small amount
    of capital could survive if you had good money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 349 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast