+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no low deposit has nothing to do with low deposits we can earn profit with low deposit and with biggest deposit does not mean that you have to have profits, u need to have patience and have to learn very much to earn the profit. Low deposits is no proble for me, because if we can manage our trading account well and use good money management we can make low deposits but high gain and we need to be patience for that :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using the given bonus money forums are an excellent choice for our practice about trading forex. because learning will certainly undergone many mistakes that led to the loss. Therefore, when a loss of money that we use from the bonus, it will not be too distracting our psychology. because we do not lose too much. so I think we really have to make the most of the bonus provided by this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my considerations the amount of deposite that do traders fuck varied amounts. as a trader of action we necessity to get a zealous income in a unretentive period with short capital. however, make a repository with a puny amount would exclusive be unhurt if we travel a midget mark as advisable. because we status to conceive the use of money direction as low deposits attracts small profits in the forex market though there is possibility of making big gains with small deposits but the chances of succeeding in the market on the long run is very slim or almost impossible.
    symptomless.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if you just have a little money to invest, choose a cent account. I think it is better than you choose a regular account, but 1 loss trade can kill your account. At first, dont see the amount of money you get, but calculate how many pips you collected. If you can collect more pips, it means with greater account you will get more and bigger amount of money. yeah right, that's how the forex business, the benefits that we get depends on the capital that we use to trade. more also will have the opportunity to benefit a lot. low deposit and it also makes the advantages of this forex business, so that everyone who wants to start learning does not have to spend a lot of their money. so it makes more and more people interested in the forex business.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a very excellent starter to business on trial consideration, but if it is less complicated to do the workouts in actual records dollar, but very excellent if you select a dollar consideration because it will further improve the high high quality of our research, because after all the money we tradingkan are actual, so it will more serious in comparison to business on trial consideration.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you are trading in Forex for three months, you are not so new.You have all the basic knowledge about Forex.So you should not trade with only $10.You should write posts for another month and make your account bigger to trade with low risk.Make at least $100 and start trading.If you have confidence about your trading performance you can invest money in your account to make it bigger.But be careful.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the way you learn, learn by doing. because I think it's a way of learning that will make us more familiar with this forex business. because as we do that, we will face it in real business. because it will make us more understanding about this forex business. and it will in turn make us know how to do this forex business well, so it will be able to benefit from this forex business.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though it is possible to start trading with as low as $1, but research has made us to realise that many who deposit smaller amount usually end up losing their investment. To me $10 is but a small money to invest. Though you can still sustain it, but that is a very low probability. So my advice is, invest good money and manage it wisely. For me I dont mean that we should continues to works to earn the 5$ for evers, but i mean it is good for a beginner to risk limited amount as there are more chances of losing, and yes i too trade on bonus money but that i don't want to lose in a days or two so i trades with lower leverage and so lower profit percentages !!!

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not suggest for a deposit with the balance so much, but it would be better if you deposit an amount not bear, it will be better able to neutralize your losses. may indeed be a good idea to practice first demonstration account but do not consider yourself a real account as a demo account, because in the demo account can not be used as training for emotion. nanda so better do not rush, many are getting a bonus from your post results for a real trading account with the power of a good margin.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not possible to gain a big advantage in my opinion even better for the learning process. as the name implies learning will definitely see a lot of mistakes in trading. Therefore it should really use a good money management, and do not need to think about the advantages first. focus on the learning process and improve it first. because when we have reached a good ability in the trade, we certainly can benefit easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)