+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 384 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Senior Member ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,727 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ismailtanveer For This Useful Post:

AbubakarCrazy (2020-09-05), Alaadin (2020-09-05), Anam47 (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2), USA (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Banned Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814 has a reputation beyond repute Usama814's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,762 Times in 8,478 Posts
    Today Market anlisss...
    all routine of the chart and indicator I have come to know that today the market will move on up way so all my brothers I will suggest that we should choose the option of buy for trading Hope you will follow me and will get more money because I posted this after checking the market carefully Good luck....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Usama814 For This Useful Post:

AbubakarCrazy (2020-09-05), Alaadin (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,416 Times in 2,622 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only one pair that is gbp/usd .i'm very comfortable to trade this pair because it has low spread and i also has study about its characteristic about a year.for strategy, i use two strategies in my trading that is for intraday, buy at deep and sell at high point then i use scalping strategy to take chance when the price reversal. Basically my trading strategy is only one and I regular trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD. But in especial moment I trade AUD/USD, NZD/USD and EUR/CAD, when vital news publish only this time I trade those pairs. I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD regularly because it is the more volatile currency pai

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kumar For This Useful Post:

Alaadin (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Trusted Member Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,918 Times in 6,831 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex users how are you forex is the best earning plateforum . jis main apko apky jazbat se zyda forex k bary information honi chye forex main ap bgir kisi tacnique k kuch nhi kma skty . miry khyal main AGR ap new hn to forex trading k mtalq sikhin air phr trading krin . I advised
    RSI
    Zigzag indicater use and stop loss and take profit done and gain good ang huge profit . if u there loss to try again and happy

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joo For This Useful Post:

Alaadin (2020-09-05), bahi00 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    It will be becomes very difficult to stay in forex market for a long time with less capital so if we genially want to get success in forex and want good profit and sometimes you need to learn forex trading even at the cost of some losses.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

bahi00 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    deposits is low it will be very suitable for beginners, because it is a beginner in the learning process, it would have a lot of mistakes so that they will suffer a loss in trading forex. when using low deposits, it would be better for the learning process for beginners. because it would limit the damages that may occur in the process of learning forex. do not make low capital become the obstacle or hurdles for our trading to build the career at this business this is a good opportunities to try to keep trading and survive at this business from low capital then we can make grow it...it will be great if we can make it with good

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the view that says: Be patient a little bit, and increase the bonuses until you can collect money respectable, and during this period, open a demo account and apply all what you have learned in the theoretical side so you can develop your potential and achieve better results than the first.
    Do This waiting period extends for two months or more, you should not rush because Forex will not run away, and when you find yourself ready Forex will find in front of you.
    I wish you good luck.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The higher the money you have the more powerful power of dealing you will have. Most of all low finance will create you to delay.With little capital them they may be even more careful in order to keep their accounts safe and good trading occurs the management of most of them use it. I can't be considered as a waste of money because your are still learning. with that small deposit make not much difference. even trading with capital under $10 even also still can. I have trading with capital $2. and that not the problem. but you have to fixed focus with strategy. because very small capital require attention more to be can stay to pass market. use real correct transaction volume.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we make a deposit with a relatively small capital and will do trading tips trading forex trader then you should have a great emphasis on money management it is intended that the little deposits of which could last longer in the forex trading business with the ability of a trader must remain can last for a profit low capital could be a hurdle for trader that is experienced and could be a knowledgeable trader and is unable out to perform sensible trades owing to lack of funds or low capital. apart from that for newbies it's sensible out to trade with low capital and tiny lot size.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion whatever you deposit even though it was only a $ 10 deposit for starters, if you believe you can consistently gain more than 50% each week. And you can get a bonus from the forum, and also can make deposits and increase your margins. If for example you lose, you will still be able to trade again, or can learn more demo accounts, and can be for you an unforgettable experience in the business of forex trading, and it will be a lesson for the future to achieve success. this forum I can learn a variety of strategy that traders doing by more senior than me.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 384 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)