+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3838

Thread: Low deposits.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    deposit low ho ja high isme koi dout wali bat nhi he hmm apni isha ke anusar apna profit adjust kar skte hein bai profit profit hi hota he kmm ho ja jiada usko accept krna chahie isme koi shak nhi he me hemsha jehi karta hun
    trader ke pass jitna bhi capital ho trader ke liye sahi yehi rehta hai wo knowledge aur experience ke sath trading kare trader ke pass knowledge aur experience hoga wo achi trading karke earning kar payega capital ka sahi use kar payega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,198 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai high aur low deposit dono hi thik rahte hai, ab agar hum deposit karna chahte hai to pahle humare ko dekhna hoga bhai ki kitna amount investment karna sahi rahega kitna trading mein loss jhel skate hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko ye dekhna hoga ki wo market me ketna risk le sakta hai,trader esme jetna contrrol me rehkar market me kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme low capital se he chalna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, to me I definitely do consider that deposit low as around $ 10 $ -20 is suitable for you to learn and practice more because more advanced knowledge and the experience that you can only get it from loss or from an account real so Low deposit will reduce risk

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that trading with low deposite will not become a problem, because there are cent account and we can use it for trading with small capital. Do not be discourage just because of small capital.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that to make good trading you must invest on your account no less then 100$ but for a beginner trader i think that they can invest 20$ and open no more then 1 position with low lot because forex trading is very risky

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that in forex trading you have to first learn about the trading then you can take your chances at the market, don't deposit money initially and learn trading on demo account

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    deposit low ho ja high isme koi dout wali bat nhi he hmm apni isha ke anusar apna profit adjust kar skte hein bai profit profit hi hota he kmm ho ja jiada usko accept krna chahie isme koi shak nhi he me hemsha jehi karta hun

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,944 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    deposit low and high hota rehta he je hmare upar dipend krta he ke hmm kese trade krna chahte hein agar aapke pass asha experiance he to aap asha order laga kar isme asha income hasil kr skte ho bhai isme koi shak nhi he me je bat se agree hun.
    Haan bhai high aur low deposit dono hi thik rahte hai, ab agar hum deposit karna chahte hai to pahle humare ko dekhna hoga bhai ki kitna amount investment karna sahi rahega kitna trading mein loss jhel skate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that low capital determines your profit but patience is also good.A trader helps to learn that the best thing for businessmen act. From these learning and knowledge without interest , a trader will not be able to increase interest and is very important because it is very important in the interest of traders.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that we should base our deposits to our knowledge and experience. Low deposits is not bad at all but you should always remember that the market is very volatile that can make your deposit gone in an instant. I suggest you continue trading with a demo account first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)