+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 384 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex trader ess business me low deposit se kaam nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko pehle market me ache se learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me knlwedge banalega wo esme uske baad he ache se market me kaam kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course you can open a very small number of accounts with Insta. But, my friend, I think it's lacking the right amount of Forex trading above $ 50 and this should strengthen capital step by step and not rush to take advantage of some things. best is to increase balance. Well, with trading rules invulnerable and your followers cannot produce enough to use 10 $ capital and in forcing you to get prettier jewelry that your abstraction drops you calculations does not decide but to endure effort and try to get 30-50% profit in a day if You manage this 2-3 times your accounting will be available danger or you can be classy with the metropolis assistance with junior writing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this will help for you and you will not lose my money almost not to trade on bouns but I don't want to lose in a day or two so I trade with lower leverage and so low profit percantage. and you have to deposit 10 $ into your real trading account and try to trade using scalping to avoid big losses and big profits. In the case that if you lose your 10 $ instead of the large amount you are releasing, but I am sure that you can benefit from 10 $, taking your 60-70% success rate is a concern.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depositing $ 10 is not a bad idea if you have enough discipline to trade with a small lot size. If you can't maintain small profits, then don't bother. I have traded with $ 10 before I can create an account with little profit at a time. You must be able to do the same thing. and it is a problem for traders to lose the money they have deposited with low money to their account and they want more money so that at the end of the day or month they mostly lose money from their account

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We get a very high deposit when working on a demo account and we make our strategy accordingly, that's why when we have to trade with a low deposit it becomes difficult for us because we cannot manage it properly. and fast money from the market is by trading sharply and more pips can be taken from the market if our trade is on the right track. so the need is we must always place the right trade in the market for good trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very risky business and you don't survive in the market without big investments and good learning so that you learn from various sources such as forex account demo forums and also invest big money to get big profits and then start trading and see the results and I trust someone Much better includes the first fund before the industry capital associated with that can be collected on dialogue boards before a long time someone finds a big new brand developing a big start to buy and sell.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes having a low deposit equals no deposit at all because most businesses fail if the trader is under capital and thus having good money capital when we trade on the forex market is very important to grow well in business trading. and you cannot start trading with too much money ... no need to make deposits from your pocket just save good posts in this forum and you can get $ 250 per month from this forum to trade on real accounts .... so keep post threads and reply here but be careful don't copy other posts

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low deposits are useless and good for forex traders and it's not a deposit that is useful for forex trading and new forex traders lose their money for a low deposit. Very low deposits are very bad and dangerous for traders. and I think you better add the first capital before roomate trading capital can gather from a discussion forum after a while you learn new capital to grow a good start to trade and make big profits

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my amount this is too low to trade. With this amount we can take many currencies. If this currency will start to lose then this amount will be clean. For businesses on Forex, we have a minimum of 100 dollars in the account. and liye low in capital hi my bhetr hi me you are samjhta ho new trader agriculture after trading demo for direct trading krta hi to usy 10 $ a tarding start to start low profit le us to liye sab se acha my way to 10 $ ziyada the number of nhi hai agr loss to chance bhi howe for my itna dukh aur afsos nhi ho ga I go to the new commission ko tarding me shuru me bhut preshani rehti hai aur wo iman trading nhi kr sakty hai baad me sub set ho jata hai. ..aur demo demo jitna experince the results of the devotee hi ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-21)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that low savings are best used to trade at the profit level and no more losses will be accompanied. Returns made on the basis of profits will not achieve good results but if good money management is implemented then good and automatic trading that benefits both will enter into the account and low deposits are not so important in this case which is only important in this case is the strategy in this is what we put in this and if you want to make good money in this case then you have to endure this and have to deposit a lot of money so you can make good profits without any risk in this matter ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 384 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)