+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 384 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    deposit chahe kitna bhi ho hmare experiance and knwledge ke upar dipend krta he k hmm kitna profit make karege bai forex me ashe deposit ke sath ashi trade kar skte hein hmm isme koi shak nhi he me hmesha hi esa krna like karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azhar2017 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dears meray kiyal main low deposit bhot hi katarnak hai kiyun k ap k pass agar acha capital nahi ho ga tu ap trade ko hold nahi kar sakty aur ap aik sy ziada order open nahi kar sakty is tarha ap ki incom limited ho jaye gi
    love forex

sufiyan22
    Bhai dekho forex 1 aesa bus9ness hai jha no maximum no minimum ye cheez deposit ke time me bhi hn and withdrel time me bhi hn oske e
    avaforex me apko learning krni lazmi hai and tp sl bhi lagana lazmi hn ap bhaley tp na lgao but ap sl lazmi tor par lagao becoz sl hi apke big loss se bachati hn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading should be with a big capital to be able to make a rewarding profit , in my opinion if you trade with a small capital you will not be able to remain disciplined and respect the money management and you will increase the risk to make more profit.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the problem of low deposits should not make an obstacle to begin trading in forex
    because with low deposits the trader is able to make a micro account.
    he could make trades with low lots and give low profits and losses

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that depositing 10$ s rather small amount to trade with, i wish you could try something like 100$ or 50$ at least, 10$ you would not be able to do much with it but its still workable since i have seen a guy grow an account from 4$ to 200$ in less than a month, it will take time but if you don't mind you can try it and grow wit it.

sufiyan22
    es busienss say ache profit milna ka pata hai jaha hum kam investmetn say ache trade ker ka kama jada paisa kama skatya hai but me apko btao ke kam investmne tse earni to hogi but apko me batado ke risk zyada ho jae ga vese to10$ se bhi trade hoti hn but risk 90% hota hn isme

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that you can deposit in forex if you feel confident about trading otherwise you have to wait more and make sure that you are good in trading before you can make that decision you ca try the demo account and check your trades results

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe you do not make your own down payment with your money first since you got this forum that can give you a free reward for trading. Money management is a very important thing for a Foreign exchange trader. I believe big deposit is not so important for experience and good trader.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,195 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Nahi bhai low depost na kare hum kisi ko aisa nahi bol sakte hai, low deposit karke hi bhi trading kiya ja sakta hai bhai, main to bhai yaha par yehi kahunga ki low deposit karke hi trading ki shuruwat karna chahiye bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko low deposit se he market me kaam karna chahiye kyunki pehle esme trader ko learn karna hota hai,trader esme dheere dheere he market me ache se sabb samajh sakenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 384 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)