Thread: Low deposits.

Hybrid View

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Low deposits.

Hey,
    I am thinking about depositing into my instaforex account but at the moment I can only afford to deposit abou 10$. Should I go for it or will I only be throwing money away?

Because all of my practice/free no deposit bonus accounts that had 5-20$ on them crashed really fast. On the account with 5$ in metatrader that is 1 trade and if you loose you are done.

So what I'm asking is should I just keep trading on a demo account and will till next month and trade with my forum bonus? Or is it possible for me to turn a 5$ or 10$ deposit into a profitable trading account?

I have been learning forex for about 3 months now and my usual succes rate on a demo account is about 60-70%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Susti For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), ayesha02 (2019-02-18), Golobutt (2019-10-08), khan Muhammad (2016-10-18), mahera (2016-09-20), mehro (2019-06-21), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), Mustansir (2018-06-23), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view you should not deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading if usual to lose. Wait for a month or more and make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Golobutt (2019-10-08), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    In my view you should not deposit your money at this time. Because in the start of real trading if usual to lose. Wait for a month or more and make a good bonus from the forum and trade with bonus money. This will be help for you and you will not lose your hardly earned money.
    Lower your leverage and trade. Dont withdraw the profit. Accumulate it and increase your deposit. Take risks occationally so that you could build your deposit faster.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because you make a good bonus from the bonus money and trade forum of waiting at least a month and lose the normal case at the beginning of the actual transaction, in my view, should not leave your money at this time. This will help to you, you can lose money does not have the nearly impossible.

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you ke start main money deposit na ki jaye kyun ke loss honey ka dar hota hai or acha kaha hai ap ne ke forum ko join karen or wahan se posting kar ke jo bonus mile us se trading ki jaye ta ke agar loss ho to itna na ho.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother i am agree with you. Staring me fear ke karan loss hone ke chances jyada hote hai. so bonus se thore aur paise milne ke baad achhe se trade ho sakta hai. Aur thora bada account hone par achhe se trade hoga to loss ke chance kam ho jayenge.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my point of view dear when you invest low capital in the forex forum then you are able to get low profit and low loss . When you have a low capital then your lot size is also low and on this theory your loss is low and low profit too. loss deposit means you want to play with your low profit and low loss.

Senior Member eva-forex is an unknown quantity at this point eva-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some Forex brokers that offer the possibility to open a trading account with a low minimum deposit from $1 to $200 in order to get new custumers......

Senior Member umarmsg is an unknown quantity at this point umarmsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those who are aware of the market strategies and are, the so called experts, would also attribute this rise to the presence of certain computing help with regards to the trading and forex market.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kisi bhi business main ap ka capital bohat important hota hy kio k ager ap ky pass capital acha hy then ap ko is main risk kam hy or apny plan ky mutbiq work kr sakty ho isis tra forex main apky cpaital bohat important hpota hy kio kager ap kjo is main capital manage krna agea then ap ko is main learning krny main asani ho gi ao ap ko earnig main bhi asani ho gi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 381 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)