+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 384 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed, small capital will also affect the results we get, because here we need very large margins to make it easier to get trading profits by installing large lots. but if we only have a little capital, it is possible to generate profits, but we have to think realistically if the results we get will be pursued for a longer time. and from my experience, I think that a low deposit brings us to lose well I have a one-dollar deposit and I make it up to $ 20 and never believe I made it crane I swear but after I lost everything well what I have done with risk trading and without stop loss and I see now that it is a fatal mistake we must avoid it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are more opportunities for you to lose or wash your account if you have a lot of experience in forex trading then there are more chances are you start trading with low capital and get many benefits from forex trading end.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can invest at least $ 1 in a forex broker. but it will be very difficult for us to trade with only $ 1 because we don't have enough free margin in our capital to use our strategy. You can use an account of 10 $ in cents to get a bigger free margin but you shouldn't expect to make a big profit from it. if you want to get better profits then you have to invest more capital.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very big advantage for Instaforex and also for us to trade that they give a minimum of $ 1 to start trading. which in my opinion is very helpful because most of us will trade with what we can lose. so I believe it's a good and right thing, a real account even if the only account does have advantages over trading on a demo account like experience in psychology. real accounts give more pressure and train our minds to be more disciplined.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to captainfx For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir in forex if you start a forex business with low capital as a pen but in my opinion you invest at least $ 10 or better trading in low capital there are more opportunities for you to lose or wash your account if you have a lot of experience in forex trading then there are more chances are you start trading with low capital and get many benefits from forex trading and. The Karke Bhi Ham trading deposit is low, because the sect is increasingly active, the market for high-energy markets, or the risk of losing money to the sect, is the liye agr Jayda invests in the Bahatr traded by the cult of Hai

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14), slater (2019-05-29)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion it doesn't matter to deposit $ 10 for beginners, if you believe it can consistently 60-70% profit every month. And you can get bonuses from the forum and can also make deposits and increase your margin. If for example you lose, you can still trade again, or you can learn a demo account again, and it can be an unforgettable experience in the forex trading business, and will be a lesson for the future to achieve success and from my experience, I think that low deposit leads us to lose well I have a dollar deposit and I make it up to $ 20 and never believe I made it crane I swear but after I lost everything well what I have done trading with risk and without stop loss and I see now that it is a fatal mistake we must avoid it

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that low capital determines your profits, but patience is also good. A trader helps know that the best thing for an entrepreneur is to act. From this learning and knowledge without interest, a trader will not be able to increase interest and is very important because it is very important for the interests of the traders. and the main forex is cash, my depot is us skate low ho, big work ho skata hi but get the main difference ho jata h khoe ky big investmnet sy loss to be big ho hai hai and profit become kiye jaye tu wo be baoht zayda hota hi is lie low investment per kam kero bigginer ho ager what

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you mean as long as we can trade with such amounts and then control our trade, we will be able to trade forex. Forex trading is mostly related to knowledge and skills. and from my experience, I think that a low deposit brings us to lose well I have a one-dollar deposit and I make it up to $ 20 and never believe I made it crane I swear but after I lost everything well what I have done with risk trading and without stop loss and I see now that it is a fatal mistake we must avoid it

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low deposit and how you have experience with trading real accounts and know emotions are difficult to learn and control. I think if you do well with a demo account, you have to invest less, it doesn't help you make more money, but it will help you learn many things and if you want to trade with a small deposit, I see it's better for you trade with a demo account and it will have the same results, if you trade with a small deposit on a real account you will not make a big profit from it

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low savings and risk when you are a big capital risk you can use it as a day, day by day bohat ziyda log pasand hh hain aur yeh bohat fit hi womens ky liye so jis ky pass knoweldge hi wo is a business easy to handle skata hai aur acha get good luck hi. and low deposits are not good for trading because it is difficult to manage small accounts if you want to multiply them quickly. but if you have time and you want to add your account **** then you have to invest but at least $ 100

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 384 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)