+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 384 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Low deposits.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that low deposit is excepted in the forex business and it is the best way to trade in online . beside we can join the forex business easily . it is the best for the poor people . for the low deposit the poor people can trade with forex . I think the forex is best for all people .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

Nuleta (2017-10-29), remo (2017-10-29)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    no matter with low or big capital then the trader will struggle to keep good their trading and always learn to fix all the problem,so all back to the traders itself and the big capital will be useless if they can not trade with well...so it is great if they can make grow low capital
    although the numbers are normal. But low or high capital does not determine your success,
    if you do not have good money management so no high or low capital problems,
    you will lose all your funds.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2017-10-25)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think you have to deposit payment to the insta account if you want to run the actual account
    you have to start your trade as a beginner and learn lots of things from that one more thing to remember
    if you beginners do not invest too much money just posting in forums they will give Your bonus from where you can easily transact
    greeting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

hogaman (2017-10-26)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For starts the trade deposit is the first step , but with the low deposit trader can not earn its goals . Everyone knows that manage a handsome deposit is difficult and risky but its also a fact that with a large deposit trader can earn more, it will be risky highly but also has the chance of huge profits.

Junior Member amayas is on a distinguished road amayas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you should deposit that 10 dollars in cents account and then trade with a smaller lots....but you should not open two position at the same time and do not get over greed..... thank you my friend

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market in fact I really find that low deposit is very dangerous for trader ,because Forex market is a mysterious market and any time ant thing can be happen . So we any time our account will be nil if we use low deposit . Some time big deposit helps trader by avoiding risk . Low deposit trader never take risk for big profit .

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that you should wait for some days to accumulate a standard amount to invest. You should not be impatience in forex trading. I think $10 is very low amount to trade. It will be best for trade of atleast $100 deposit in your account.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    low deposit kar ka hamay bohat zaida mehnat karna party ha kio ka low deposit ka sath uthna bohat zaida mushkil ho jata ha is liye agar deposit acha ho ga tu kam ma be maza aye ga kam karny ma be is liye acha deposit karna chahiye

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-21), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), Trump (2017-10-20)

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    you do not have to deposit first. better to wait for the bonus next month. I think $ 5-20 is sufficient capital to learn forex is real. why end so quickly? you may need to change the lot size you use. not too overtrade and over lots. This will create your account quickly exhausted. with a capital of $ 5-20, the ideal lot is 0.01 - 0.02.
    forex me trader ki apni investment to hisab se hi lot size select karna
    chahiye Facebook uset invetment choti hi usse sabse chote lot size se trading akrni chahaiye..
    money management se ye sba seekhne ko milta hai ki trader ko kitni equity me kitna lot size me trading karna chahaiye
    good luck

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe investing small amount is possible in forex trading. You can even start with $10 - $30. In this investment you can not earn enough profit. It will be boring. Better start $100 in forex account and strat a better forex life forever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 384 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)