+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: my best EA

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots are a good way to trade on the forex market but say after you learn too much and you have a bollinger band strategy so you can find some robots using the same strategy so why can't I say it's a good way to make a profit in my market has one robot called the sniper and it's very good. and I think EA can be interesting. You try to see the blessings of EA, baby. EA is included in indicator 5 and 3 possible strategies that we can use to adjust our trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's up to someone. Some will need a short amount of time to master while others may take years. Personally I think experience plays a very important role in mastering anything. You can read and learn everything you want, but if you don't practice it, you will never be able to master it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is your manual trading system Mechanical? If yes, you can encode your trading system as an Expert Advisor too unless your Manual Trading system still requires assessment. and both are good but I personally like the way to trade manually because I know my limits and I want to trade my funds in my mind, I get experience that is cheaper for me

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No robot will survive on Forex for a long time. If many traders start using this robot with large funds, then the market will definitely show some fluctuations that will cause the robot to do damage and will result in losses. and I was in this market from the previous four years and until now I have not found EA without loss. Whatever you choose to trade either EA or manual trading you have to compromise with losses. Depends on the trader that how he handles the loss and how he minimizes it.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No robot will survive on Forex for a long time. If many traders start using this robot with large funds, then the market will definitely show some fluctuations that will cause the robot to do damage and will result in losses. and I was in this market from the previous four years and until now I have not found EA without loss. Whatever you choose to trade either EA or manual trading you have to compromise with losses. Depends on the trader that how he handles the loss and how he minimizes it.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are several automated trading systems that can really help you make a lot of profits there. But no, no EA can provide 100% benefits. If you have tested a number of free EAs with your trading account, you will find that you can profit there, but not always. You can trade with an automated system that can help you generate 80%, which can be very good there.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manushyon aur roboton ke beech ek bada antar hai. kharaab dizain vaale robot aapako athak nukasaan de sakate hain ... ve manushy hain jo alag-alag vaataavaran mein alag-alag sochate hain ... aur main kabhee bhee roboton par vishvaas nahin karata, mujhe vishvaas hai. yah hamesha ke lie sakaaraatmak nahin ho sakata hai lekin kabhee-kabhee yah hamen apratyaashit laabh deta hai. yadi sabhee robot achchhee tarah se kie jaate hain, to sabhee log videshee mudra vyaapaar ke maadhyam se aasaanee se paisa kamaate hain. abhyaas, vishleshan aur any karane kee aavashyakata nahin hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koee bhee vyaavasaayik roop se laabhaprad robot treding ke lie upalabdh nahin hai. lekin ise banaana sambhav hai. treding pletaphorm se baahar nikalen aur keval treding pletaphorm ke "haard kor" ka upayog karen. kaee saphal videshee mudra vyaapaaree jo pravesh aur nikaas ke lie sanketak ka upayog karate hain aur jo apane sistam mein ganiteey sanyojanon ka upayog karate hain.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    uchu, yah eee hai ki jokhim bhara hai. main 50% dd dekhata hoon aur sabhee baajaar sthitiyon ke tahat paisa banaane kee prakriya ka anukaran karane ke lie aapake paas lagabhag koee treding nahin hai. vyaapaar itihaas dikhaane se mujhe madad nahin milegee. haani ko rokana aur laabh lena gatisheel roop se aavantit kiya jaata hai taaki unake plesament ko nirdhaarit karane ke lie aapaka elgorithm kya ho? graaph ke aadhaar par, ek khoya vyaapaar kaee jeetane vaale tredon ko radd kar dega. aapake w / l ke anupaat mein kuchh gadabad hai.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    videshee mudra par mere saral gyaan ke anusaar mujhe lagata hai ki videshee mudra udyog mein robot ka upayog karane ke lie koee gunjaish nahin hai. isalie sabhee vyaapaariyon ko videshee mudra par mainual treding ka upayog karane kee aavashyakata hai. aur mujhe lagata hai ki mainyual treding robot treding se behatar hai. vishesh roop se jo videshee mudra par nae vyaapaaree hain, unhen treding sistam ke baare mein anubhav praapt karane ke lie adhik abhyaas karana hoga. isalie, unake paas vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog karane ka avasar nahin hai. lekin jo paryaapt visheshagy hain ve apane vyaapaar mein robot ka upayog kar sakate hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open