+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: my best EA

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abd1 View Post
    is forex trading market men men ney abhi tak koi trading software use naheen kia hey jo keh khud bakhud trading karta ho wesey bhi mujhey acha naheen lagta hey men is kee bajaey ziada acha samajhta hun keh men is khud apney hathon sey trading karun . yeh ziada best hey .
    I think we must learn from experience to walk better in this trade that we become a big market and have a big advantage that we can set up a small market and I am really Malk because I think he does not deserve to trust him to make him act in the capital without interfering Manana's hand and standing from afar, we see that this is very serious.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't trade with robots because I don't really like it. And I haven't gained the confidence to use robots for my trade. and policies can have an impact on forex. it depends entirely on the news. I can understand news trading and I don't know how the political impact on the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best forex robot is YOU, there is no forex EA that can do better than you, provided you have used all your potential thoughts / strategies / skills. and Humans are better than robots, not only better, he is also the best. and the best robots are always profitable and good robots I think are not for sale so the best robot is a robot made from yourself ...

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex robot can bring money to us as long as we know how the robot works in making positions and closing positions. We also need to control and check when there is time because we don't set it and forget it. and I know about Forex Robots and I read more information about robots on various websites. Some robots are good and some robots are bad. I think, if I have a large and large capital in my Forex account, it is good for me to use Forex Robot. Because, most robots open a lot ..

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a robot. but in my opinion as a smart trader only a good human brain. Any robot will definitely lose one day. I say this because it has been tried and proven to be a robot and the results of trade are better than humans. and but you also need to consider in testing the EA on demo recognition then you will do your trading using trade which sometimes there are things that need to be considered in real trading not happening on the demo account as requotes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EA will be useful to bring some benefits except beginners. A beginner does not have enough experience for the EA development process. So EA is not recommended to be used for beginners, there is no reason whatsoever except being able to understand how EA works technically and fundamentally. and using EA is stupid, why aren't you brave enough to trade manually? with your analysis, and with your confidence? because I believe manual trading is the best for us as traders

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humans are the best traders but not all humans, because to be a trader it takes a lot of time to practice and study the market for beginners, maybe using EA is more profitable than manual trading but for some expert traders it is far more profitable to use manual trading, why because EA does not have big memories like humans if humans can use many strategies in their trade EA only uses programmed ones so that humans are the best traders

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree if someone trades to a real account without experience with manual trading, because automatic trading is actually built on a manual strategy. If you have a good Manual Trading strategy, you can encode it to .mql4, if you don't have or only buy someone EA from some EA developers without knowing what the logic behind EA is, you should not trade with that EA because it is not recommended.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have common sense, unlike many others. You must understand that there are some people who want to get money easily. therefore they chose an easy method such as using a kind of EA indicator, or a robot. people like this will definitely lose, because robot makers will not sell any robots if they can make money from the robots themselves, like they sell junk, because they cannot make money from junks.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    meray khyal se oh EA ka bohat se baniofirtts b hasil orr is ka bohat se losses b hasil is leya humain is amin se batchanc hay kun ka jb hum is min mahant nhki kerty hanorr is ko samjhty nhi hin toh yhuamin akbi b is amin se acha profit hasil nhio hota hi is leya humain is ko samjh leynaxc ay p[her huamin is amin se dcha profit hail ho jata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open