+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: my best EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    nice sir mai ne ap ki link check ki hai kafi useful ea hai lekin sir ye ea hum kahan se hasil kar sakte hain aur kiye ye paid ea hai agar ap is ko hamare sath share kar saken tou please hamare sath share karen i am needed sir.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never set my robot.
    I use myself to use robots that we cannot scalping. itself has advantages over robots. and robots are not good for trading because robots are implementations of certain market conditions that behave in the long run but forex is a daily activity and this is where it fails

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-08-26)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA Gbp / usd I rarely trade, which is why the probability of winning is very high.

Thank you for sharing EA here, I think the creator is Indonesian, because the language in Indonesia is the same as mine.

I tried the EA backtest but it didn't produce anything, it shows:
    2010.08.07 04:44:38 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value of 1.5398 at 2010.07.16 15:45 not reached from the least time frame, high price of 1.5393 mismatch)

maybe this EA is for 5 digit broker right?
    so why when i try backtest nothing happens?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2019-08-30)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know EA by the name of EA pembtest I think it should work well enough with trading to be complex and then work with group discussions to observe work with the system to return signals with trading that opportunities with automated systems must ask the most with strategies with initials set with EA and I think you are looking for paid robots that are very difficult to get on forums because here most people share free EAs. Sorry my friend does not have this advisor, but I also know that this robot is good enough for short-term trading to get profit without hard work.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trader, if you really want to get out of the forex market, you must forget about scalping through the market, study well because that is the only thing that ensures success, learn to trade by reading the candle pattern, it will help you and most trade a higher time frame like 4 hours and up and there is no scalping trading software. I think you have no idea about the difference between software and indicators. You can do scalping with indicators instead of using software. You must install the indicator in the mt4 trading software.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is as safe as manual trading. Just because you won't leave your EA unattended - you will always make adjustments if needed, therefore automatic trading is not 100% automatic. EA will help you do a lot of calculations, which is not practical using a calculator - so I would call it manual trading with tools.

Some here talk about EAs that are to blame for losses, but do you know what causes good EAs to fail? Do you know why some good EAs don't perform, and they look bad?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-17)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok, just added your robot to vps and now i'm doing some testing going forward. I hope I will see luck. I use a deposit of $ 100 and leverage 1000: 1. Do this mainly to see how well it handles low deposits and especially how long it takes to destroy my account and to see if it can really make a profit for only $ 100.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-08-16)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots actually work on trade and therefore many traders use robots to trade there. Robots are suitable for making continuous profits without loss. Robots are reliable and can be trusted because they can produce profits without facing losses. and Obviously an automated trading system can work wonders and provide consistent wins but will only benefit more emotional forex traders because automated trading or robots can easily and freely trade without emotions of fear and greed

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

aagus (2019-08-15)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot works very well. Even though many disagree with this, maybe they use that unsuccessfully. Some were knocked out by their greed when they overworked the robot. Follow the instructions and guaranteed profits. and at least for me, actually they save my money many times ... as a tip before using bots, see what people are saying about them and read very carefully, bots with lots of updates are the most trusted for me. it means that the developers do their best to make sure I make money like a professional!

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many members here they use but i don't use any robots because i don't like robots i want to use my mind in this business ok but about robots maybe they will give you money i think humans make these robots according to your thoughts so you use mind your robot in this business and get too many beautiful things ok, also my friend don't use the wrong robot, because in the world of too many haclers around you they look at your account and wait for some of your mistakes and you will lose your entire account . because heacker changes all your info in one minute ok but in insta forex they use high security don't worry you will be saved from wrog members ok

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open