+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: my best EA

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    many traders use the robots for this trading business but robot trading is old way of trading but in the present the market and trading trend has been changed and robots make many mistake that is why the traders do not like the trading wth robots .
    Ji Trader ko robot Trading nhy krna hai Trader ko business ko own present krna hota hay aor own Trading knowledge aor experience sy Trading kay jaty hay Trader ko chhy keh Trading main hard working kary Forex Trading main EA ka use na karay aor Trading main mistakes na karay aor Trader good experience sy Trading main good earning possible karta hay aor Trading main good earning without robot kay Trader ko hoty hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-26), arshadlaskani (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), kanita (2018-02-23), qasimm (2018-02-26)

Member irtazahassan will become famous soon enough irtazahassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello

Here you can check all comments about Forex Flex EA

http://forexprotect.com/forex-ea-exp...orexflexea.com

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to irtazahassan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders use the robots for this trading business but robot trading is old way of trading but in the present the market and trading trend has been changed and robots make many mistake that is why the traders do not like the trading wth robots .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-13), zahid2016 (2017-11-11)

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need only continuously hearing something like those best ea this , best ea that, Be that as i am still yet to perceive the best ea. Constantly on eas would the polar same disappointment, those more awful eas are Indeed going those When that you visits cash to get. I will attempt this one, Be that as it is sincerely An reversing sort.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never tried this strategy, put I think it's a good help to try this stratige and apply this stratige to see what will give as result

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you already try this ea for real trade? and may i know for how long you use it?
    i ever try ea the maker said that ea is really good and profitable but when i try it not more than two week it got margin call
    and may i ask for how much money i have to use for trade by use this ea

Junior Member melsayed69 is an unknown quantity at this point melsayed69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure, i'll test it but can you tell me what pair and which time frame should i use?
    if you can provide me with info i can run it on a demo at my vps

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ja to bohat achi trade hain dekhyne main to ap ka ea muje bohat acha lag raha hain but is ko use karo gaya to is ka barye main agree karo gaya ap ki trade ka bohat acha result hain is ea na bohat achi trade ki hain

Senior Member Meshmesha Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Meshmesha Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Important to know how we are running the capital well, because by learning capital management can be a good Forex trading is important is knowing how well trading in Forex

Senior Member saimum hasan is on a distinguished road saimum hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is this best ea software or robot ... nice ... I also need this ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open