+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1394

Thread: what happens at stop loss point???

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is very important for Forex trading. On the other hand, Money management is essential for Forex trading. So, stop loss is the another part of money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you will not use stop loose and if you will not quit from your loosing position then it will just keep on loose until you will have a margin call which means a single trade can finish all of your money.so when you open a position it means you believe that the price will go that direction but if it will turn back against you then you have to place a stop loose so that you can protect your account.and accept limited looses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you will not use stop loose and if you will not quit from your loosing position then it will just keep on loose until you will have a margin call which means a single trade can finish all of your money.so when you open a position it means you believe that the price will go that direction but if it will turn back against you then you have to place a stop loose so that you can protect your account.and accept limited looses.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, with my trading experience i can say that many things happens there, in fact, it is still an avenue for brokers to manipulates if they like, they use profits target for most manipulations.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speculator View Post
    many times i see , market goes in my direction just after i hit stoploss. . I feel very bad then . But many time i see market moved many points from my stoploss and i feel very good.
    Even if you dont want to close your trade and hope your prices shall return back the intention behind having a stop loss is that after hitting a particular level prices is expected to slip further so we can enter trade at that level and thus bring our buying price lower. E.g. You buy at 1783 level stop is set at 1778 market comes down you stop is trigger and it slips further to support of 1765 where you can rebuy it, so you got only 5$ loss instead of 15$ otherwise and still hold your trade.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    many times i see , market goes in my direction just after i hit stoploss. . I feel very bad then . But many time i see market moved many points from my stoploss and i feel very good.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically stop loss use because market is always right, some times market move against your analysis then stop loss help to reduce your loss. When stop loss touch the market line the execution your trade and deduct your loss from your account.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by slametzz View Post
    I agree..... market conditions can not be analize properly. we can only estimate the movement charts from news and indicators. the importance of stop loss is to secure deposits that to do not margin call. stop loss should be in us begine traders.
    indeed sir, I agree with you that in our trading business we can not verify the state of the market with the analysis that we use. we can only estimate the likelihood that it will happen in the market.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    Nobody can truly predict the market profitably all the time.. And if you miss just one time then it can even blow your entire account..!!! So losing a small portion of your account than losing your entire account is not a fools decision at all..
    I agree..... market conditions can not be analize properly. we can only estimate the movement charts from news and indicators. the importance of stop loss is to secure deposits that to do not margin call. stop loss should be in us begine traders.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    yeah it's true use stop lose on each trade we will help you avoid a large capital loss, but if you believe the analysis I do not think you need to use Sl
    I dont think there was any analysis without any stop-loss... Nobody can truly predict the market profitably all the time.. And if you miss just one time then it can even blow your entire account..!!! So losing a small portion of your account than losing your entire account is not a fools decision at all..
    Searching Myself...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)