+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 381 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3810

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 pips ka stop loss bilkul bhi advisable nahi hota..yaha tak ke scalping akrne wale traders bhi 5 pips ka stop loss nahi rakhte
    waise to stop loss rakhen ke liye trader ko market ke support aur resistence ki jaan kari honi chahaiye lekin fir bhi 5 pips ka stop loss rakhna kisi bhi case me advisable nahi hota

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions ko control karna bahut zaruri hota hai forex me..emotions ko contrl kiye bina trading karne se loss ke chancesb haut bad jate hai
    emotions ka sbase bada role hota hai amrgin call ke peeche aur mujhe lagta hai ki trader jitni jaldi apne emotions ko kabu me rakhega usse utna hi zada forex me fayda hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member takahara is an unknown quantity at this point takahara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    2. I will make all my trades with the same lot size, regardless of how strong I feel the signal is. Instead I will keep the trade open longer if I feel I can win more.
    I think we have to be consistent if you want to play scalping, if we initially had to determine how many pips for profits and already achieve it we have to shut it down before it reverses direction, although it will be more of a profit but it would be nice if we close the first and open a new one.

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i am 100% agree with you your rules is good i think this tips can help all the traders to control their emotion and to avoid the loss that's why i think the good controling of our emotion is the key to success trader.

Junior Member silentman400 is an unknown quantity at this point silentman400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your advice.emotions is the only one thing that must be controlled.otherwise you can not succeed when you loose or win.
    I have had trouble controling my emotions while trading toooooo.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmja2003 View Post
    Emotion is the main thing which destroy us in forex business in my point of view. Your described factors will be really useful to control my emotion. I was looking for such suggestion about controlling the emotion. From your thread I have learned and will be apply while I am in anger. Because anger is the main cause, for which effect I lost my most of the money.
    you're right, emotion can make us loss and make us profit
    if we are in good emotion when we trade, we can make profit, but if we are in bad emotion and want to revenge, it will give us loss
    trade only we are ready to loss.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Emotion is the main thing which destroy us in forex business in my point of view. Your described factors will be really useful to control my emotion. I was looking for such suggestion about controlling the emotion. From your thread I have learned and will be apply while I am in anger. Because anger is the main cause, for which effect I lost my most of the money.

Junior Member elykan is an unknown quantity at this point elykan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First question is what kind of emotion do we really need to control? I think we don't need to control emotion. What we need is to satisfy that emotion.
    For example fear. why are you afraid to trade? Theirs only one reason that I can think of and that is lack of understanding on how to make profit in forex. If we can make profit in forex then that's the time you can say you don't or not afraid to trade anymore if that happens meaning you can afford to take risk and confident enough to earn.

Junior Member hossamrashad is an unknown quantity at this point hossamrashad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like this roll
    6. When I can't concentrate enough to just watch market movement for 5 minutes and not do anything else I will close the terminal and return at another time when I will be concentrated only on trading.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterzz View Post
    very fortunate if you can control your emotions when trading, I'm still very difficult to control your emotions when trading because I often use lots that are too big and risk management are still bad.
    sometimes the emotion is very influential in this trade. if we are not smart set our emotions surely the result will be disappointing but otherwise if we can control our emotions the results will be satisfactory guys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 381 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)